Weird leaf issue - anyone got any clues?

Humannail

Hey people, have been here for a while. hope you all have a great new year

Ok, Im having an issue with a white widow plant that just starting 3rd week of flower. I am using the fox farm nutes in pro mix mg soil. using the fox farm feeding schedule, everything but flowers kiss.
lighting is 1000 watt hps 2000k
plants are in 10 gallon buckets and are just about 5 ft tall. temps are a constant 70-80 degrees and humidity is in the 45-50% range,

I have 4 plants in flower, white widow(problem), sugar black rose, critical kush and moon boots. the white widow is the only one acting up.

the only thing I can come up with is either low phosphorous or a ph shift
I keep my water ph'd between 5.5 to 7 or try to.
I just repotted into these 10 gallons cause they were getting root boung in the 5 gallon(kangaroot blow up)

and adviceor knowlegde would be appreciated. this is my 7 or 8th grow and this is the first time I've seen this

thanks in advance and hope everyone has a great new year
20150101_093728.jpg
20150101_093452.jpg
20150101_093449.jpg
20150101_093412.jpg

Re: weird leaf issue... anyone got any clues

I just looked at that again, and it's def possible. it also looked like a possible nute lock out, I may do a flush. it's budding really well and I don't want to screw it up

cal/mag issues

watch new/finishing growth,these leaves will NEVER be green again.

next grow watch as the spots develop on the leaves,this started weeks ago.

how many weeks in 12/12 are you??

She's 3 weeks into flower and budding really well, I noticed it about 2 weeks ago, re-potted and did the 7th week on the fox farm schedule. this is the only plant with the problem. I know the leaves won't go back, just don't want the new growth to get it. I have 6 more white widows in veg, I will keep a better eye on them as it seems they are a little more delicate than the other strains I'm growing

for sure man,even the same species of plant will show different deficiency.amongst each other

couple of thing to watch

the serrated edges on the leaves,and the "vein"in the middle of leaf,see how its light green and traveling up the center,all of our troubles are read through that spot,as we learn.

sorry to draw on your picture

leaf_12.jpg

you rock, thanks you for that little tidbit. what would be your advice then on helping this plant out. I don't think flushing would hurt but I don't want to slow her down any more than necessary. she is not acting sluggish as far as growth is concerned. I'm curious if my ph wasn't off in my last feeding. It's really hard to get an accurate color reading with a the different nutes I had to add. like I said, it was right after I transplanted into these 10 gallon pots and it was a 4 gallon feeding. it's been about a week since I fed them. I have been really lucky up to this point with problems or pests..

are you testing ph with the drops??

I always look at how bad it really is,if you have a thousand leaves,and only 25 are crappy,its not that bad.

when I grow in pro mix I keep everything on the 6.3-6.7 range

yes, testing with drops and using ph up and down. its a color type test. I would say about 20 % is affected. Im thinking I may have been a little low on my ph

yes you very well could have been
I only use drops as a last very last resort,there is such a big ph difference in water color

I treat promix as a soil,6.5 catches all nutrients

phampnutrients1_zps548f1c82.jpg

I use a nutri-dip tri meter,,,blue lab makes a good one,that's under 80.

I consider the ph and ppm meters, the most valuable tools in the box

Back
Top Bottom