Wet Dream Blue Dream x Ocean Beach Haze

joegrower619

So this was a fairly easy strain to grow very low maintenance this was my first grow after a 4-5 year period of not growing so I was a Lil rusty and made a few mistakes like not checking the ballast when I set my grow up and it ran at 50% the majority of flower so harvest was small but I would reccomend it to any novice grower.
Taste/ earthy, slight blueberry candy type taste a Lil harsh I needed to flush a Lil harder but not bad
Smell/ it smells like those tiny dum dum suckers the blueberry flavor
Type/ sativa dominant hybrid
Bag appeal/ okay light green with lots of light orange yellow hairs and nice trichrome production
Type of high/ cerebral motivating not very energetic but floaty feeling like your very light
Length of high/ 3-4 hours kinda lingers in a good way you feel heavier as it wears off.
Medical uses/ head neck and back pain or pressure relieved instantly good for anxiety or depression also.
Overall/ very good if you need to do some light chores around the house or garden also nice for relaxing and watching a movie or playing video games still alert but relaxed.
IMG_20150102_2101441.jpg
IMG_20150118_043607.jpg
IMG_20150118_043009.jpg

Just curious, where did you get the clones to grow this?

By far my favorite strain ever, but in the year I've started smoking, never have found it besides the first time I tried it.

Just curious, where did you get the clones to grow this?

By far my favorite strain ever, but in the year I've started smoking, never have found it besides the first time I tried it.
I got a (female) bagseed from a dispensary in MD, pollinated it with a Void (male), and have yet to sprout the seeds. You are welcome to any you want.

I got a (female) bagseed from a dispensary in MD, pollinated it with a Void (male), and have yet to sprout the seeds. You are welcome to any you want.
Hey @manacle Hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Here is a link if you want to introduce yourself so we can all say hi.
BTW that member has been gone for years and won't reply.
It's an old post. :Namaste:
Top left corner has the date. ;)
Here is the link.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom