What’s the issue

Chiefy

What’s the issue with these ladies first pic is one in veg second one is one in flower drone in FF soil

64ED0AFE-A5D9-4100-BC61-7DAC3AB9375E.jpeg

0BC4D67A-1D93-4680-9415-64F81C246F8E.jpeg

Hey Chiefy,

What a gorgeous crew of ladies you have!!

To help we need more info, What are you feeding them? How often do you water? How much water do you give them? What’s your temp & rh? Are you giving them cal-mag? Do you adjust ph? To what value? Where in the house is your grow located? What kind of floor is under the tent?

Edit to add:

After typing the above I found a recent pic you posted and it appears you may be growing in a basement or garage. I suspect wet feet and cold feet.

A covered or indoor concrete slab stays at 55 degrees all year long - it can suck the warmth out of your root ball. Sheet foam insulation or snap together foam floor tiles on the concrete and a few pallets to raise your tent above the slab, also maybe position your grow bags to be elevated above the drip trays with fan moving air under them - chicks don’t like to sit in a cold wet puddle. I had same problems last year growing in basement.....

Hey Chiefy,

What a gorgeous crew of ladies you have!!

To help we need more info, What are you feeding them? How often do you water? How much water do you give them? What’s your temp & rh? Are you giving them cal-mag? Do you adjust ph? To what value? Where in the house is your grow located? What kind of floor is under the tent?

Edit to add:

After typing the above I found a recent pic you posted and it appears you may be growing in a basement or garage. I suspect wet feet and cold feet.

A covered or indoor concrete slab stays at 55 degrees all year long - it can suck the warmth out of your root ball. Sheet foam insulation or snap together foam floor tiles on the concrete and a few pallets to raise your tent above the slab, also maybe position your grow bags to be elevated above the drip trays with fan moving air under them - chicks don’t like to sit in a cold wet puddle. I had same problems last year growing in basement.....
I’m feeding fox farm nutes and using the soil i water bout once a week and feed nutes bout once a week I keep the PH around 6.5 Deff using cal mag…temps been getting kinda high in the high 80s Deff growing in the basement on concrete slabs but this my second grow in same spot my first was in the winter so maybe it could be the heat among other things ima Deff try to get me some pallets and see if that helps thanx for the feedback

I’m feeding fox farm nutes and using the soil i water bout once a week and feed nutes bout once a week I keep the PH around 6.5 Deff using cal mag…temps been getting kinda high in the high 80s Deff growing in the basement on concrete slabs but this my second grow in same spot my first was in the winter so maybe it could be the heat among other things ima Deff try to get me some pallets and see if that helps thanx for the feedback
Hello @Chiefy hope your doing good today.
How are you determining when they require water.
Are you giving them enough time to dry well in-between watering.
From what I understand soil requires feed/dry/water/dry repeat.
Also as 013 mentioned girls don't like cold feet. Anything for now to raise them would help.
I might add a little calmag with nutrients.
Happy growing friend.
Bill

Hello @Chiefy hope your doing good today.
How are you determining when they require water.
Are you giving them enough time to dry well in-between watering.
From what I understand soil requires feed/dry/water/dry repeat.
Also as 013 mentioned girls don't like cold feet. Anything for now to raise them would help.
I might add a little calmag with nutrients.
Happy growing friend.
Bill
Yea I Deff let the dry in between waters/feeds maybe too much my Friend said and have added Calmag every other week

Back
Top Bottom