What are some indicators to flower?

Jowowie

420 Member
Hello guys, when is the best time to flower? Or what are some indicators you use to start flowering. My girls are 5 weeks in veg today. Please help your fellow asian lady out!

Thank you, you guys have been awesome and so helpful

45E30C57-CF6A-499D-AD34-6025FEC859D0.jpeg

0CC1D7C9-4D51-44C9-86FA-968739956131.jpeg

CDACEF5F-0BB7-46E6-B97E-C7F384BC2981.jpeg

795ACF29-03AF-4890-ABCD-873EB993AE05.jpeg

Your gonna get all sorts of answers here , welcome first of all .
Depends on how big you want them to get Or not get . I’d say they are more than ready now . Look good so far

Hello guys, when is the best time to flower? Or what are some indicators you use to start flowering. My girls are 5 weeks in veg today. Please help your fellow asian lady out!

Thank you, you guys have been awesome and so

45E30C57-CF6A-499D-AD34-6025FEC859D0.jpeg

0CC1D7C9-4D51-44C9-86FA-968739956131.jpeg

CDACEF5F-0BB7-46E6-B97E-C7F384BC2981.jpeg

795ACF29-03AF-4890-ABCD-873EB993AE05.jpeg
A good indicator is when the nodes start to stagger. Also, some strains will pre-flower even before you flip them to 12/12. Your plants look good.

Your gonna get all sorts of answers here , welcome first of all .
Depends on how big you want them to get Or not get . I’d say they are more than ready now . Look good so far
Thank you for your response and your welcome greeting☺️
Yes I did actually think about switching her flower this week. Appreciate it

A good indicator is when the nodes start to stagger. Also, some strains will pre-flower even before you flip them to 12/12. Your plants look good.
Stagger? Like one after the other? I just checked. I don’t seem to have it yet but I think I can kind of see it forming a little bit.. not sure if this is considered a stagger but it’s a little raised higher.
thank you for taking the time to respond

image.jpg

Stagger? Like one after the other? I just checked. I don’t seem to have it yet but I think I can kind of see it forming a little bit.. not sure if this is considered a stagger but it’s a little raised higher.
thank you for taking the time to respond

image.jpg
Yes, that’s what I meant when one is higher than the other.

The stretch? Oh boy! The strain is northern lights x super silver haze. 70% Sativa dominant. no more than triple the size correct? They are about 12 inches right now after the training etc.

The stretch? Oh boy! The strain is northern lights x super silver haze. 70% Sativa dominant. no more than triple the size correct? They are about 12 inches right now after the training etc.
Yes the stretch happens the first 2-3 weeks of 12/12. The plants will stretch 2-3x their size. Remember as the plant grows so do the roots. Make sure they have enough pot space too. What size is your pot right now?

Yes the stretch happens the first 2-3 weeks of 12/12. The plants will stretch 2-3x their size. Remember as the plant grows so do the roots. Make sure they have enough pot space too. What size is your pot right now?
Oooh sounds exciting but a little intimidating. My pot size is 6 gallons.
Imagine a 5ft asian girl tending to a 7ft monster. Haha, kidding. Reminds me of my old high school days when I didn’t know anything about training a plant and was growing sour diesel in my bathroom. I remember it stretched above 6’4 (taller than my boyfriend at the time). I broke my toilet seat standing on top of it

Imagine a 5ft asian girl tending to a 7ft monster. Haha, kidding. Reminds me of my old high school days when I didn’t know anything about training a plant and was growing sour diesel in my bathroom. I remember it stretched above 6’4 (taller than my boyfriend at the time). I broke my toilet seat standing on top of it
6 gallons is plenty big

If you'd like to follow along I have a journal in my signature you can follow. I'm about 6 weeks into veg so we're right around the same time frame. I'm not flipping mine for a couple more weeks though.

If you'd like to follow along I have a journal in my signature you can follow. I'm about 6 weeks into veg so we're right around the same time frame. I'm not flipping mine for a couple more weeks though.
Oh yes! I’d love to follow you! Thank you for all the help and advice my brotha

I imagine there would only be 2 main considerations of when to flower when growing indoors. The consideration for available space means you have to flower before you run out of space. And the consideration of time, and how long you are prepared to grow the plant for. Last year I vegged mine for 4.5 months as I wanted a biggish size, not as big as your 6'4" boyfriend as I can only let mine grow 2 feet tall otherwise my neighbours may see them but I got nearly 11oz so she still grew pretty well endowed. This year I am not sure what they'll yield but they're perhaps even looking a bit better again. I guess the main thing is let it veg/grow more to build a base that can support plenty of buds but don't let it grow too much so you run out of space. I have used techniques like topping, quadlining, LST, and supercropping to get more buds from a low growing plant. Good luck! :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom