What are these spots?

mexi420

Grown under 600w led. They are about 7 days old
420-magazine-mobile420415062.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1153657418.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I could be wrong but it looks like spider mites. Check under the leaves for little black spots which are the mites. Tiny little buggers but they can sure mess up a plant.

Just had a look no bugs on them. Could this be caused by the light being too close maybe?

First things first. Welcome:welcome: seven days old and no bugs. there is no problem going on they wont grow right through. The truth is that it doesn't matter what caused the spots, nutrient residue in the water, bugs, lights to close, while we worry our self sick trying to figure out what we are doing wrong or need to do, or do different. The plant has moved on. Before you know it and its six weeks into the grow, you will have forgotten the spots were ever there. remember right now your plant is growing roots as its main goal. Just let it do its thing. I know it may seem like I am encouraging you, or the reader, to ignore the plants and be slow in reacting to any needs that may arise. Please understand that is not what I hope you take from this post. I hope you can enjoy the process and not get caught up in thinking you must always be doing something to ensure they grow. Your plants look good. for now water when they are dry and that is enough. Happy gardening. p.s. autos will blow your mind how fast things happen!

Thanks I know I'm prob just being crazy haha. I'll let them get on with it. I didn't go for the autos this time just fem. I'll more than likely give autos a go next time though

Back
Top Bottom