Ph 7

Help please im still new to growing
420-magazine-mobile18675022.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So i have itin an old pantry with a dome over the plant light is 6" above

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Would having no supplements cause this to

Should not need supplements for a bean. Nature provides all it needs- only water and soil needed- that said, if you are in coco- I know you need calmag but don't no if it's needed this super early. To mean, your rh is insanely high- your weed- doesn't needs to feel like it's in the jungle...for now, I would take off the done and just use a cfl until she(hope) at least grows some legs- she's still a tadpole! Lol
Or, if you are worried but don't want to waste her- get some, what's it called again? Dirt- transplant her in a solo in dirt and maybe she will recover- they want to live so it's really up to us not to kill them. First thing though--- remove lid- throw across room and get some air flowing.. in the meantime- get your calmag- three part gh means nothing without your calmag -especially in coco- it's basically a hydro system using coco.
Good luck!

It looks like it stunted at about 4 days of growth to me. I would blame your led being that close. You probably cooked the little sucker. I suggest keeping your led 45-60 inches during germination/sprouting as recommended by manufacturer OR nurse sprouts with CFLs and then put the sprouts under LED. These plants are all 17-21 days above soil... and under a 300watt led with some supplemental cfls...
420-magazine-mobile1674768846.jpg
I have not used and nutrients yet but I am in soil (Biobizz All mix+perlite) and I have water very rich in calcium, magnesium, and lime. I'm not showing you my plants to be annoying I'm showing to inspire you that in under 3 weeks if you put your seedlings in ideal conditions you can have a garden full of plants.

I had many issues getting my seeds to germinate and I did pull a plant that like yours just stopped growing after a couple days. Nonetheless to be stunted that early it's probably a just because of that led being so close ... seeds have their own food in their little shells enough for the first week of life... that's why you can germinate in soiless mediums like coco and peat pellets.

Best of luck in your adventure!
XxKitty

Ditch the dome. Raise the light. Heat issue. No supplements needed at that age.

Back
Top Bottom