What Are You Smoking These Days?

I got 2 OZ of MIDS, that could have been grown better. but its going to last me for awhile since I was just injured at work with a dislocated knee... dont know if I will get drug tested when I get back to work or not.... kind of skeptic to smoke or not..

I got some nice MIDS........cheap, very very effective....I miss some really good quality stuff tho..... mhm but hey, it works and works good.

I'm enjoying a blend I made (God's Gift, Northern Lights, some hybrid called Bordeaux).:adore: Diet Pepsi and several volcano bags full of this blend's vapor and I become a time traveller who looks to another world.:partyboy:

This is my 666 post...hmmmm

I'm enjoying a blend I made (God's Gift, Northern Lights, some hybrid called Bordeaux).:adore: Diet Pepsi and several volcano bags full of this blend's vapor and I become a time traveller who looks to another world.:partyboy:

This is my 666 post...hmmmm

yup i get sucked into time warps all the time.. damn high quality buds and too effective vape.

Forgot my list of goodies
this is what i have left(1 or less grams)
Ogre
Pure OG
Sour Diesel
White Russian

and for the stuff i just picked up on my trip to la
Blue Cheese
Jack Diesel
Blueberry
Black Domina
Gods Gift
Afgoo
Grand Daddy Purple...

so ya really reall happy.

I got 2 OZ of MIDS, that could have been grown better. but its going to last me for awhile since I was just injured at work with a dislocated knee... dont know if I will get drug tested when I get back to work or not.... kind of skeptic to smoke or not..

yeah most places test after a work related injury

I've been smoking this bud for about 2 weeks now.

jpsbud4f.jpg

-jps :peace:

wow oyu guys are so lucky..lol i NEED soem of that for my birthday this sunday!lol

Has anyone made Hash? It seems like an easy process, just a pain in the ass. I've never tried Hash but when I grow in the next couple of months, I definitely want some.

Back
Top Bottom