What can a person do to help with MM laws in their state?

terilynne

Hello, I am a 50 year old widow who smokes marijuana for pain, depression and it also get's me through everyday. I live in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, I am on the border of Ohio, Ky, and In. I could move to any of these states and would if they had MM. What can I do to help the best of the 3 states to get this going? I have plenty of time on my hands to do help. Thank You.

1) Educate yourself on the history of cannabis, to better arm yourself against ignorance, deceit and hypocrisy. Read everything you can find about it. Study our laws, our Constitution and the history of prohibition to understand how un-American it is to deny anyone the freedom of ingesting whatever substance they choose.

2) Write to state and federal legislators and educate them. You will find opposition here but don't let that discourage you. Stick to the facts. The cost of the "War on Drugs" in dollars, lives and in lost productivity and most importantly, the loss of liberty.

3) Talk to your friends and neighbors and educate them. It's not going to change someone's opinion overnight and some will not let go of their fears no matter how much evidence you provide. Revelation of the truth is the best weapon against ignorance and fear.

... that's a start and a lot more than what most are doing.

Back
Top Bottom