What Can I Do To Fix This! Anyone Please!

lesadudu

this is my first grow soil canna terra 400w light they are in the week 1 off flower after 8 in veg
014789.JPG
013873.JPG
016663.JPG
015717.JPG
0012376.JPG

they are a bit down 2 days before a give then canna terra flower 5ml to 5l (31ml to 5l is what is in the Grow Guide)

I am running out off time !!!

I put then in 31l pot last water was they first drink off nutrients the leafs going yellow every day !!!
I do not have a ph meter in to pay day but got some water from the shop

I do not know what to do will they be ok ?

It looks like lock out. I which case, you will need a pH meter, drops, or litmus paper to do anything about it. Once you get a ph meter, water it with water that is pH6-6.2 until the pH of the water coming out the bottom is around the same as the water going in the top (might take 15l or more with your size pot)

EDIT: Whoops, for some reson I thought you wrote that they were in 5L pots. In 31L pots. It might take 30-90L of water. Since you only started giving them nutrients recently, you'll probably need close to 30L

It looks like lock out. I which case, you will need a pH meter, drops, or litmus paper to do anything about it. Once you get a ph meter, water it with water that is pH6-6.2 until the pH of the water coming out the bottom is around the same as the water going in the top (might take 15l or more with your size pot)

EDIT: Whoops, for some reson I thought you wrote that they were in 5L pots. In 31L pots. It might take 30-90L of water. Since you only started giving them nutrients recently, you'll probably need close to 30L

thanks for your time iwltfum :thanks:

I will do that !!

can I flush wit water from the shop ? I can get a ph meter just on froday

I would try and find RO water and give it that until you can check the pH. Maybe spray some light nutrients on the leaves with a hand sprayer once or twice until then as well.

I would try and find RO water and give it that until you can check the pH. Maybe spray some light nutrients on the leaves with a hand sprayer once or twice until then as well.

I did no find any RO water flush then Tuesday just got my ph meter now the water ph was 7.7 way out !!!

What do I do now ? flush today wit ph 6.0 water ? fed then any nutrient ?

If you already flushed them until the water that ran out was a pH of 6, then you don't need to flush again. Waiting a day or two to feed them again is probably a good idea. Then start running the canna like the directions say. I wish I could run bio canna again, that stuff was great. They don't sell it where I live.

If you already flushed them until the water that ran out was a pH of 6, then you don't need to flush again. Waiting a day or two to feed them again is probably a good idea. Then start running the canna like the directions say. I wish I could run bio canna again, that stuff was great. They don't sell it where I live.

no idea off the ph when i flush before , i got my ph meter just now

no idea off the ph when i flush before , i got my ph meter just now

Hmm. :scratchinghead: Is it organic canna that you're running? or the hydro line?

I'm not positive - someone please correct me if I'm wrong- but, I think you'll be wanting to run with the hydroponic range with the canna terra (closer to 5.8)

Back
Top Bottom