What do I need to start growing from seed to bud indoors?

You should start a Grow Journal. You are gonna get alot more responses in there if your going to be doing updates and such :Rasta:

You could easily make a little cabinet scrog grow..... You need to do your research smoke a bowl and then it will all come to you! That is how it happened for me... But then again I have changed my plans about a million times already. I already have other grow cabinet ideas now that I want to build... It will come to you I promise! Use the force luke ha

Yes, many new growers kill their plants with too much love. Make sure that you have pots that are at least 2-3 gallons. The soil should have a good bit of perlite or sand to help with drainage, that way you can water every day without fear of root rot. Start off with a few fluro lights, straight or cfl does not matter. As time goes on, you can purchase more lights. You can leave the lights on 24 hours a day until you get a light timer.

I planted the seeds yesterday and water them. I have them sitting in the sun. They are in plastic cups in soil and I am going to water them every other day. Tomorrow I'm hoping that something will pop out of the cup. If so, I WILL post up some pictures for everyone to see. Thanks for the comments. I really enjoy reading what everyone has to say. It make me feel like I'm not alone in this grow, and the comments encourge me to keep going and keep growing :)
~Tamemoe~

I water them today. I water them every other day. I water them till the water leaks from the wholes in the cup. Here is a picture of them soaking up some sun :)
~Day 3~
P7261699.JPG

~Tamemoe~

Your dirt looks like mine, really sandy. The top looks dry enough, hows the moisture an inch down? With that kind of heat during the day, you may be able to water more frequently. Red cups worked perfectly for me too.

OKay well, I'm not sure where I can find a test kit. I'll check on eBay. I'm talking to someone about buying the lights. Once he seller reply to me I'm going to go ahead and buy the lights recommend on page 1 of this thread. If there anything else you suggest feel FREE to post it up. I'll read it and respond.
~Tamemoe~

Alrighty guys so it is raining right now fairly hard. I took my plants out right before it started raining. I had to put them in a good spot to grow so I found this strong lamp and put the plants really close to the light and I wrapped it in tinfoil. It's currently sitting in my closest. Check it out.
It's pouring down with rain outside.
P7261708.JPG

Here is what it looks like from the outside.
P7261710.JPG

Here is the inside
P7261711.JPG

Enjoy/Comment.
~Tamemoe~

It's hot in there and I got the closest door open and there is a fan blowing in. I don't have a thermometer but I just order one. I would not know whats good moisture if I felt it. The soil is a bit warm and I put some water in them last night. I still have the white plastic cups but I just put it in a red solo cup. I will put the tin foil on top of the lamp. I got a door on my closest. I will try to do the best I can. Should I water them later today if they get dryer? And by fixing the heat problem should I just put a fan on?
~Tamemoe~

Thanks for the comments. I feel like I'm doing a shity job. But it's ok. Don't stress this is just like a test run for me. I want to get the feel for it. Plus I to see if I really want to do this. SO this is my test run. I am going to order some lights soon, and then get serious with this.
~Tamemoe~

Back
Top Bottom