What do I need to start growing from seed to bud indoors?

Here are some more pictures of the light I'm useing. I look in 2 of my plants and I did not see any root activity. I took a picture of my of my plants that I kept. And a new one of the setup.
Here is my light.
P7281712.JPG

Here is one of my plants.
P7281713.JPG

Here is the set up.
P7281717.JPG

~Tamemoe~

I like getting the comments. I am not going to go serious with growing pot yet. I just want to get a feel for it, as well to get a feel for this website to see how helpful everyone is on it. When I get serious with it I am going to have everything I need ready to go. Until then, just help where you can with these plants. This is just for fun.
~Tamemoe~

That lamp will not do you any favors. See if you can get a flexible arm floor lamp and screw in a 150 watt equivalent cfl light. The plant gets more "usable" light from that kind of bulb and it won't get so hot.

I live in Atlanta. I'm going to get serious during the school year, so I don't have to worry about traveling, ect. I'll still be on 420mag but not starting anything major. Around September once I have all my shit together I will begin to grow again. I will grow mainly so I can smoke the bud. I could use some extra money so I might as well sell some :p
~PEACE~LOVE~SMOKE
~Tamemoe~

Back
Top Bottom