What do u pay for weed

$20 a gram
$50 an 8th
$100 a quarter
$180 an half ounce
$280 an ounce

$20 for a g of hyrdroponics
$15 for a g of purple haze

I don't usually buy more than a g at once, I only smoke one or two times a month anyway.

Gram-$10
Half Quarter-$25
Quarter-$50
Half Ounce-$90
Ounce-$160

.7 g $10
1.75 $25
3.5 $50
7 g $100
14 g $190-200
Ounce $325-$350

all prices are for kb. Don't know prices for anything else because honestly never bought anything less than kb.

You get what you pay for..

As a 215 CA Patient, for top shelf shit (the best the world has to offer) from $50-90/ 1/8th and so on. Although we may be paying a little more than street prices, we are guaranteed the weight and quality.. And for me, I get my choice of over 40 Clubs within 60 minutes or an order can be delivered to my door.. Ya gotta love it! Worth every penny for the most incredible product selection and A-1 quality. :peace: Pinch

GOT EDIBLES? GET ED-ITED!

bongsmoker4200 said:
shit man i get it by the QP and for some bomb ass shit i get it for 1500
Ouch!!

I buy it by the QP too... but I'm only paying $500

And it's friggin White Rhino... and the best I've ever had!

SeXy VeXy said:
Ouch!!

I buy it by the QP too... but I'm only paying $500

And it's friggin White Rhino... and the best I've ever had!

make room on the couch - im on my way...........

My cats have a room of their own.... you could share it with them!! :laughtwo:

But in a way, us Canadians deserve our mind-blowing inexpensive pot... we pay an arm and a leg for smokes and booze >:(

SeXy VeXy said:

But in a way, us Canadians deserve our mind-blowing inexpensive pot... we pay an arm and a leg for smokes and booze >:(

lol that is true I pay $3.11 for a pack of Camels, and u can pick up a 1.75 L of Jagermeister for $29. But then of course gas is $2.39 a gallon.

SeXy VeXy said:

well since i dont smoke cigs and rarely ever drink.. id be just fine - calgary here i come

1/4 3to6+grams(depending on time of year!) $100 & u can't by nothin less! OZ $400 when avail!

i buy only in bulk, and only medical marijuana.

Quarter pound of good dank - 900
oz. of good dank-275

Quarter pound of BOMB ASS weed- 1000
oz of BOMB ASS weed- 305

Back
Top Bottom