What do u pay for weed

There's a wide range, all depends on how good of stuff you want.

-Mids:

1/8ths for $20 but I usually don't waste my money on just an 1/8th. I'll buy larger amounts of mids. Quarters for $30 sometimes $20, and an ounce for anywhere from $80-110.

-Beasters, or low grade chronic:

$40 for an 1/8th, but people always try to pass off there shit as dank headies and will try to sell it for $50. Can get an Oz for $250

-Dank, Headies, Nice ass strains =) :

$50 for an 1/8th and $325-380 for an Oz

I always go to the same guy for my gooood ass shit, usually don't bother with mids unless he's out or short on money. It's awesome quality and a pretty straight price.

Up to € 11,- per gram for the REALLY good shit. € 5,20 per gram for my favorite hash.

I love living in the Netherlands :D

Thank God MV grows his own! If he were to run out it would be....
$100 - 3.5g-4.5g
$1200-1500 1/4lb
$3000-3500 LB $2500-2800 if it were someone we know well

Sucks don't it? LOL The price we pay for living in paradise! :hmmmm:

:smokin:

I pay 25 a quarter for buds full of seeds. That is why I am starting to grow.

i can also get a ounce here for 100 of some good quality shit
favorite costumer, hehe

Can u help a brother out. Looking for the quality shit, but its seems its only in magzines. Guess I just don't know the right people. Legalize now, so I can enjoy each and every strain.

I know how you feel enoddo. That's why I'm learning to grow.

for me its.
eighth $20
Quarter $40
H oz $80
Oz $ 150
QP $600

going price...
eighth $25
Quarter $50
H oz $100
Oz $180
Qp $675
mind you I just paid $180 for a 5er of knock you on your ass honey oil.... most i've ever paid...
Southern Ontario Canada

It's kinda expensive here in the southeast US:

1/4 is about $50 for commercial and $60 for something that might be decent, take it or leave it.

I heard of somebody around here paying $200 for a quarter of some really good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom