What do u pay for weed

I just picked up some decent kush for $100 for a quarter it usually goes for around 120-140 a qt. It is stinky and sticky bright green and great taste. But it sure as hell doesn't compare to growing your own.

Does "it's been so long I'll pay whatever" count??? Haha

As A State Licensed Patient,and Caregiver, in a State with No Dispensary, I understand the value of high quality Medical Marijuana. I try to pay not more than $400oz

$120 a year. Cost to renew my prescription. My caregiver than grows it for me and gives me a couple pounds at the end of the year. Usually lasts me all year until the next harvest.

Looking forward to being able to grow again though. Even though it ultimately costs more to grow it myself, I end up with plenty and its much more rewarding.

95% of the time I pay whatever my electric bill / nutes, time and supplies add up to divided by my harvest.... never actually did the math. Guessing under $10.00 an OZ. for Jack Herer, Sour D, Durban Poison , Bubba Kush.

If I need to go buy some I pay $45 ish for 3.5g

WillyB

In Arizona we have been paying $300 a quarter pound for the last 5 years. It is decent week and sometimes great weed.

Now that we have become a med marijuana state and waiting to get our cards it will be different. At this time we don't know how much the state dispesaries will charge.

Due to a combination of lack of time, young kids at home, and just the sure ease, I do not grow. I say "sure ease" because as a CA 215/420 patient, I can stop by a Collective/Dispensary and choose from a variety of strains (anywhere from 10-40+ strains on hand at a give dispensary).
So, I pay from $40-$95 per quarter oz for top quality Cannabis and get some free samples (and edibles) to try from caregivers/growers/Collectives.

:peace: and :Namaste:

Wow sounds like living in cali would be nice.
I usually buy dank stuff here in nc which is:
$10 - dime
$20 - G
$30 - tenth which is like 3.2g, you get a little more
$250-$400 for an oz and so on, which really isn't too bad.
Which I could get my seed growing, but it hasn't germinated in a week.. trying the soil method now wish me luck ;)
peace and smoke clouds :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom