• do you use a lil bit of spit

Votes: 41 67.2%
  • do you twirl it in circles

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • puff and pray it dosen't get worse!

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
^^ Word

Dude, you guys are crackin me up. Thats pretty cool that I learned a bit about how other folks deals with this. Thanks

I cut the long end off and relight it. I have no patience for spit and stuff... lol...

It all depends...
If it runs, let it burn even...
But if the shit SPRINTS, spit on it!

Normally, if a jay runs, the MJ is too damp, not broken up properly, rolled too loosely or smoked too quickly.

That said, it does happen. First, slow down. Then, just dampen your finger with a little spit and wet the paper just below the run. After another toke or two, you can burn the run off with just a quick lite and fast blow out.

:peace:

Harry

Yeah - I usually 'grease' my joints which means wetting the tip of the finger and making a circle around the cherry base- combined with proper rolling skills - so this NEVER happens!

If some else rolls and there is no more weed or something, metaphorically speaking as that never happens either, you hold the j with the run downwards grease the blunt, let it chill a minute and then smoke again as norml and like magic - it is all better!

If someone runs with the joint, and this happened once - only because he thought he saw cops - but he was back with it when he chilled out and had stubbed it - but apart from that no one has ever tried to pull that shit with me! A flying kick in the ass should solve the problem should it ever arise though!:rofl:

What is the meaning of "runs"?

Excuse my low english :peace:

Yeah - I usually 'grease' my joints which means wetting the tip of the finger and making a circle around the cherry base- combined with proper rolling skills - so this NEVER happens!

If some else rolls and there is no more weed or something, metaphorically speaking as that never happens either, you hold the j with the run downwards grease the blunt, let it chill a minute and then smoke again as norml and like magic - it is all better!

If someone runs with the joint, and this happened once - only because he thought he saw cops - but he was back with it when he chilled out and had stubbed it - but apart from that no one has ever tried to pull that shit with me! A flying kick in the ass should solve the problem should it ever arise though!:rofl:

hey hey hey how's it going BadBrad :) I hope all is well read about current health issues there.
:bong:

i use spit..

Re: What do YOU do when the joint RUNS???

touch finger to tongue > touch finger to runny part of joint > hit joint. Rinse repeat until it is fixed or done :D

Like most, ...spit. Rolling spit 360 deg all around just below the run.

To Prevent a Run:

grind your weed finely, and roll snug but not too tight. Seems to prevent runs for me.

hmmmm.

any productive way to stop this?

i just burn it til' the cherry is even...

how about yall?

Back
Top Bottom