Votes: 16 26.2%
  • do you use a lil bit of spit

Votes: 41 67.2%
  • do you twirl it in circles

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • puff and pray it dosen't get worse!

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Re: What do YOU do when the joint RUNS???

I get really mad first...Then i go into a huge fit of rage. I throw my roller and pack of papers in the fireplace. Then I pull out the RooR and meditate. Or just use a lil spit ya know.

I haven't smoked a jay in decades, but a li'l spit applied with a fingertip or tongue downstream of the run always seemed like the best way to control the situation without burning up good bud with a lighter trying to even things out.

To begin with....My joints are rolled well enough that they dont run....but if they do I just smoke till it evens out...just make sure the run is on the bottom(heat rises).

Yep - I agree, keep the run facing down.

I have a question.....Which part do you consider the "run"?....The shorter end or the longer end?....I've always considered the shorter end to be the run, but I have had people argue about this point.

The "run" is the part of the paper that's burning too quickly - it's running away.

do you think rolling joints tighter helps them not run?....I dont. I mix a bit of tobacco in my joints. I've noticed the side that ends up with more tobacco is generally the side that runs, if it does.

Just roll a better joint... no running will happen if you roll it right. but when they do run then ya turn it over and if need be apply some good old spit.

Just roll a better joint... no running will happen if you roll it right. but when they do run then ya turn it over and if need be apply some good old spit.

Me???? roll a better joint....you obviously havent seen any of my rolls....not a wrinkle in the paper, and not a run on the fattie....My question was in the general sense.

hahaha i wasn't just directing my comment towards you bubblebagman, im sure you roll perfect ones everytime. Just offering general advice.

thats cool Dr. 215....I'll have to post some pics soon.(show Im not all talk)...maybe try and start a joint rolling contest that would be kool...You think the site would go for that? Call it "Fattie of the month". lol

Start talking to a mod, im sure they would be up for it, it could go under the 420 Contests section. I would definitely be entering that contest. I have a different style though, twist the end, always a crutch or "carb" on the end of my joints. I like my style though, it would cool to see other peoples... Lets start the contest!

do you think rolling joints tighter helps them not run?....I dont. I mix a bit of tobacco in my joints. I've noticed the side that ends up with more tobacco is generally the side that runs, if it does.

I think tobacco burns faster.

I don't mix myself, but when I've noticed when I'm in a hurry and roll a sloppy J, it tends to run more than when I pull it tight like it should be

ugh i HATE running joints.. i have very dry weed right now and they all seemed to run ( i roll good i promise) i changed papers to the zig zag silver slow burns, they are very nice and don't run as much but i would say when fixing a run it depends.. if its a little run i'll use a lil spit, if its a big run I'll light the joint untill its burning right and give the people i am smoking with shit for not fixing it sooner.. when i smoke by myself the joints dont run but my friends must puff harder than I do because it never fails lol... :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom