What do you do when your baby falls over?

do you have pictures?..I got a little fellow that recently did that......i proped it up with a hemp sticks like an indian "T-pee" and a coupke strings ........but deffentaly want to prop her up deppending on HOW high she is...how tall is she in inches........how far is you light from her........and if there is a heating pad under her...it may stretch her out a bit also......sounds like a lot of stuff...but the more info the better......hope this helps brother , ...good luck man......PEACE

crashingbaby1.jpg

crashingbaby2.jpg

crashingbaby3.jpg

Sorry for the quality... had to use my cheesy camera phone.

Cheers

I could have moved the lights down, but I was sprouting it in a different setup that had lights right down on it. I thought it had stacked up enough to put in the larger light cabinet. It stood up for a couple of days, then fell over, then today the stem looks "wilty".
I'll move a light way down and see if it perks up at all.

If that's the problem, it sure seems like a major newbie move. I feel somewhat ashamed.

Cheers!

An update..... The stem has plucked up a bit. She's no longer laying on the gound and has lifted her head a bit.

Hopefully, this trend will continue!

Thanks for you input happiehippie. I think you may have quickly put your finger on the issue. Of course, it could be some other random issue, but the cure to the issue you suggested seems to be working. I might consider boosting the overall lumens on my cabinet. I'm learning that hydro is largly a matter of finely controlling the available variables (light/temp/neuts/ph/mood of the godz). If one variable swings out of control, it can cause multiple issues in the other variables. Alas I ramble... anyway, thanks happiehippie.

I'll keep a tight eye on it and snap some photos in the morning.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom