What do you guys think about Clover? That's her name

Redman125

Hopefully it's a she. lol I don't know what kind she is just a random bean I got from a friend. I just want to know what you guys think? And thought about her I just want to know if im doing good this is my first grow she under 2 fluorescent bulbs for now until my mars 600 comes in tomorrow. Just want your thoughts please. Thanks
f0b0634aabd72d6dbc4a99e3771f4fbb.jpg
e2d87de3f067ad232f05b122c8d92f59.jpg
ebea7aa2c4e2b9b7210747d0f6533d93.jpg

Looks good to me!

Hopefully it's a she. lol I don't know what kind she is just a random bean I got from a friend. I just want to know what you guys think? And thought about her I just want to know if im doing good this is my first grow she under 2 fluorescent bulbs for now until my mars 600 comes in tomorrow. Just want your thoughts please. Thanks

First thing I would do bud from experience is google the strain from seedfinder

If it's green and reaching your doing sometikng right .

About 4 foot tall and I say 2 and half feet across. Homemade grow box. Just growing one to see how it will work out.

One would work but you should def lst

You vented it prepare your get s hydrometer to monitor humidity and temperatures see what you can dial in for a veg I think that stage likes 70% humidity and 77-79 f temps. See if you can get it in that range .

One would work but you should def lst

You vented it prepare your get s hydrometer to monitor humidity and temperatures see what you can dial in for a veg I think that stage likes 70% humidity and 77-79 f temps. See if you can get it in that range .
This is on the way I order that the led lights pc fan to blow in air and carbon filter fan.

Here is s chart and a few things I found helpful enjoy

7fbaae36a3dd7e735cb8718fb1f84bdd.jpg
9f1a8b81680feb5cc3b9b7f6d70bf7e8.jpg
to help determine if India a or what not you can tell by fans ..

Since you don't know the strain .

Also what kind of medium bud ?

Fabric pot dwc ? Soil. Coco promix

420 mag has lots of great reads I would look up light Addict threads great stuff

Also docs high brix you can still learn tons .

Also what kind of medium bud ?

Fabric pot dwc ? Soil. Coco promix

420 mag has lots of great reads I would look up light Addict threads great stuff

Also docs high brix you can still learn tons .
The soil is from Lowe's it jiffy natural and organic young plant mix she like it now but for the next grow I will get something better. Just testing the water. And using plastic pot 6in w x 5.26 it decent size and has a water reservoir at the bottom to collect extra water it's separate from the pot. And I got in the mail today Fox Farm nutrients. And I ph my water 6.5

The soil is from Lowe's it jiffy natural and organic young plant mix she like it now but for the next grow I will get something better. Just testing the water. And using plastic pot 6in w x 5.26 it decent size and has a water reservoir at the bottom to collect extra water it's separate from the pot. And I got in the mail today Fox Farm nutrients. And I ph my water 6.5

Hmm look on the bag your using and post what's in it for fertilizers?

And plastic pots are old ish

I mean you should look into fabric pots on eBay for 20$ for 5 gal 5 of them ?

It's good to let's your roots air prune.

If seen a lot of guys drilling holes in the sides of pots better drainage and let's air flow go in medium ?

Roots need water air food and oxygen .

But not bad so far have you measured space. Here is a cool chart to help you understand .
a1fefad3db555cbb3f48e553ec60e9ed.jpg

Hmm look on the bag your using and post what's in it for fertilizers?

And plastic pots are old ish

I mean you should look into fabric pots on eBay for 20$ for 5 gal 5 of them ?

It's good to let's your roots air prune.

If seen a lot of guys drilling holes in the sides of pots better drainage and let's air flow go in medium ?

Roots need water air food and oxygen .

But not bad so far have you measured space. Here is a cool chart to help you understand .
a1fefad3db555cbb3f48e553ec60e9ed.jpg
Ok I'll look on to it. And that picture does help

Ok I'll look on to it. And that picture does help

No prob bud

Read up for now if something doesn't make sense ask I'm not perfect but I'll try .

Back
Top Bottom