What do you think - Sativa dominate?

fghtsmallcell

These plants have been on a 12/12 cycle for 10 solid weeks now. They are clones from an unknown strain seed. I am thinking they must be sativa dominate since I still can find clear trichomes and no amber ones. I am trying to decide when to harvest to make cannabis oil with it. I started flushing 2 1/2 weeks ago. Any input is greatly appreciated. I tried to get the best pics I could to show the trichomes but I don't have that mastered yet. So here are the best ones of the group plus at least one pic of half the canopy to show what I think are nice fat flowers. This is my first real harvest. I harvested these same plants at 7 1/2 weeks last time due to hermies. I have not had that issue this time. At least I don't think so. lolol Again thanks for any help. Peace :)
Oh and you will have to zoom in to see the trichomes. :)
17230.JPG
12833.JPG
14823.JPG
14919.JPG
14919.JPG
14628.JPG
15826.JPG
15926.JPG
171102.JPG

Looking really good btw, id rather not guess but I would say you need a good loupe 60x to really judge the trichomes & decide when you want to harvest...some prefer it earlier & others later for the head/body effect ratio. good luck

Yeah man they look pretty frosty so the trichomes are obviously there in droves. You just need something stronger to see the trichome heads. As mentioned above, a 60X handheld is hard to beat.

Thank you for your responses. I do have a loop, it is OK for now but I will add the 60X loop to my list of things to buy. They are mostly cloudy now so am going to harvest. I am trying to figure out if this plant is sativa dominate. I don't smoke so I can't tell, I will ask a friend who might be able to tell based on it's high. I was thinking since it has been in bloom for 10 wks and still no amber trichomes it might be a heavy on the sativa side.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom