What helps to get through flowering quicker?

Android

I desperately need the room that my soil grow is occupying, but the last specimen got there less than a week ago. This kind (Kandy Kush) I read takes 9 to 10 weeks to produce. But my experience was that if the plant doesn't stretch, it is ready to harvest in just 7 weeks. I am using all I can to get them to flower massively ASAP and get the hell outta there - feeding them castings teas with bloombastic and(!) GH bloom ferts upto 1300ppm total (on RO water).
There is some kind of Norvegian seaweed kelp that induces flowers maturing, right? What is it branded in retail as? Do I start feeding sugars (like what?) after doing early flushing> would that help?

I have my main hydro grow hibernating in the garage right now, and I hate to be wasting so much time to get it under the big light inside.

I mean - How do I know when the stake is rare already? You use a thermometer, right? But gow do we know the same with bud harvesting? (I try not to harvest until there are white functional-looking thangs still sticking out) Sometimes it takes a while for them to become red or retract, but I don't see much bud increase during this waiting time period. That begs to question if the wait was really worth it, or if it was and is overrated, youknowamasaying?

well sir, are you watching your trichomes for color change? clear to amber in color. cut out the nitrogen and stick with the castings also look for a high pottasium nute. imo good things come to those who wait:peace:

I am looking for how full the trichomes are and if they are cloudy or not. I never managed to find any trichomes with distinct amber color. If white hairs disappeared completely or half of them turned red PLUS trichomes are cloudy - I will pick it. Those elusive amber trichomes - I never found this a reliable way of telling if it's ripe or not.
I cannot justify letting the plant sit under the light and have trichomes shrivel and fall off, while the plant does not show any changes, is frosty, and looking ripe, just because I cannot see any amber-colored trichomes on it

I know before harvest like a couple days people put them in complete darkness its suppose to make the plant think its dying and puts all its energy in producing thc. so youre suppose to get better bud.

ok bro good luck. just passing on what little I know.:circle-of-love:

Genetics!! and or HID, the more light equals quicker and denser growth. also mean more water and nutrient uptake with need for more equipment to sustain a sutable grow environment for that particular strain. providing optimal conditions for your plant to flourish is the only way which is why allot of the times you hear it all comes down to grower talent. the more you grow a particular strain the better you become with its genetics and its wants and need( which by the way is something every man should do for his lady ;) you'd be surprised how much more action it would get ya haha.
good luck with your grows =)

Back
Top Bottom