What I'm Smokin

HONU

We (me and my girlfriend Cricket) picked up a quarter today and thought we'd try the digital camera out so we could share...

best1.jpg

GANJASMOKER said:
looks like some good weed man, enjoy! wish i had some

yeah, much better than our last quarter, dont you hate when the weed looks good but tastes harsh? cross that dude off the dealer's list!

I just picked up a quarter too, thought I'd reciprocate.

buds7.JPG

I think yours is a little better. (edit: obviously that isn't the whole quarter)

well both of you got some fine nugs there...

All of those look pretty nice. I like the first one better though.

Hossua34: I dunno, yours looks good as well, we should burn a couple to really determine which is better!
isos420: those look like some frosty nugs you got there, I'm guessing a bit of lime flavor maybe?

Wish we could pack a bowl and share, when they come up with a way to do that over the internet I'll be impressed...

nice Honu.is that all grown in Hawaii?Im interested on the pot scene there.When i went to Maui for vacation i went on a biking course and the group leader/owner(hella chill dude) pointed out this area and said not to go near there becuase thats where all the pot and poppy plants grew.He said all of the tongans walked around and would ruin you if you even accidentaly walked into there feilds.hhahah

GODhelpUS said:
HONU-purple haze?

dude I havent got the slightest idea. the guy I get it from is an oldtimer, he doesnt care much for names of strains and such but he has some awesome connections.

JamesF said:
nice Honu.is that all grown in Hawaii?Im interested on the pot scene there.When i went to Maui for vacation i went on a biking course and the group leader/owner(hella chill dude) pointed out this area and said not to go near there becuase thats where all the pot and poppy plants grew.He said all of the tongans walked around and would ruin you if you even accidentaly walked into there feilds.hhahah

Uh-huh, on the big island there are areas where you feel eyes upon you, especially in the national forest. Its like an open secret I guess, people are really paranoid in some spots though and that leads to a severe lack of hospitality to the casual hiker! Here on Oahu people have been growing in more and more remote areas, cliffsides and stuff like that to try and foil the rippers and cops. The indoor scene is alive and well here also, the only folks growing freely in their backyards are those medicinal providers with big dogs and tall fences.

Back
Top Bottom