What is going on with the leaves on this plant?

Sashasrs

Hi. I have a white widow in organic soil. She is in a 3x3 grow tent. LED 1,000 light. Nutrients are Callaghan’s, and snoops premium nutrients. This is my second grow. The first at the end was a disaster! Please help, if possible. I have had problems with mildew, bought some spray and it didn’t work. So I used 1 part peroxide to 5 parts water and it worked.
354D20E7-B7F7-46CF-815E-FFA1AFC137BC.jpeg

Attachments

• 2CE087AA-29C9-466F-A7B5-DEC74BD1BC4A.jpeg
    2CE087AA-29C9-466F-A7B5-DEC74BD1BC4A.jpeg
    653.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 528AA72D-CC3E-4DD8-A029-F047D639B590.jpeg
    528AA72D-CC3E-4DD8-A029-F047D639B590.jpeg
    994 KB · Views: 99
Are you growing in soil or coca coir? Have you checked your ph? Also I would consider adding more medium as your plant is outgrowing it’s material. I am new as well but work with coca. So I am not fully sure I can help but may be able to point you in the right direction

Hi I’m growing in organic soil. I have had so many problems with this plant. Mildew, fixed it. The humidity was either too high or 39 degrees when the humidifier is off. With snoops premium nutes, I don’t need to ph. I tried it before, and it was a disaster!! My counter tops are destroyed!

Hi. I have heard you are the top guru on this site for soil growing. I have a real issue with this plant. She is a white widow fem, sprouted October 31. The grow tent is 3x3. The light is a femurs LED 1,000 . Nutes Snoops premium nutrients. I have only grown one other plant, it was a disaster at the end. She is in organic soil. So, I have had real problems with humidity being 86% or down to 39%. The heat has been at 86, until a couple of weeks ago when I figured out a way to bring it down to 74 degrees. Then.. I had a mildew problem. So I sprayed it with ortho 3in1. It’s a spray for vegetable plants. It didn’t work. So I tried 1 part hydrogen peroxide to 5 parts water. That worked. I realized the leaves looked burned. I think I was feeding her way to early. I gave her only water for awhile. Now.... god only knows what problems she has. I just flipped her to 12/12. She shows no signs of flower.i can’t even find little hairs on her. I made a huge mistake, and just realized it. After the mildew situation, I never cleaned the whole tent with alcohol!! Should I be preparing for a funeral? The tent with lights on is now60% humidity 74 temp. She is in a 7 gallon material pot. I have not ph’d her water. I did with the last plant, and took the color and finishing off of my counter top, so I won’t touch the chemicals ever again. In the tent I have a osolating fan, and small humidifier . I’m sending you 2 pictures I took 2 days ago. She’s sleeping, and lights go on at 8 tonight, I will than take more. Her leaves are not looking healthy. Thank you so very much for your time and knowledge. What else should I be telling you....?
C26F827A-775C-4D64-A33F-F51D8D370ABF.jpeg
904A7E8D-240B-4066-BAD2-6860C90F31D9.jpeg

oops... you did tell me they are in 7g....
I think that all I am seeing is a bit of a phosphorus and nitrogen deficiency that I am guessing is because of a bit of light feeding. Are you using the max recommended nutes at this point? White Widow is known to be quite the nutrient hogg... she will take whatever you give her.
Also I am curious about your air exchange in that tent after hearing that you have an oscillating fan but still had mildew problems. Do you have an air input or output system so that you are constantly drawing fresh air into that tent?

I think that all I am seeing is a bit of a phosphorus and nitrogen deficiency that I am guessing is because of a bit of light feeding. Are you using the max recommended nutes at this point? White Widow is known to be quite the nutrient hogg... she will take whatever you give her.
Also I am curious about your air exchange in that tent after hearing that you have an oscillating fan but still had mildew problems. Do you have an air input or output system so that you are constantly drawing fresh air into that tent?
Your the best. And really good questions haha. Thanks for checking in :passitleft:

928E4D5B-8268-4C8C-9580-3BC8FF37DB9C.jpeg

Attachments

• AF9A9F8C-0350-4D48-A811-A41050B76127.jpeg
    AF9A9F8C-0350-4D48-A811-A41050B76127.jpeg
    848.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 07B120F5-5174-4888-A278-F2B8DBD773E2.jpeg
    07B120F5-5174-4888-A278-F2B8DBD773E2.jpeg
    724.7 KB · Views: 86
im Using snoops premium nutrients. I started feeding at about 2 weeks old. After that the tops of the leaves were burnt. No I don’t ph. I did it with the first plant I killed, and it took off all of the coloring of my counter top. It’s ruined the whole thing , so I’m scared to play with the chemicals. Her leaves have been a mess since I somehow burned her. Than she got bad mildew. I used a safe ortho product for vegetables and plants. Didn’t work so I used 1 part hydrogen peroxide to 5 parts water. That worked. I should have washed every leaf,, but didn’t. Than I didn’t wash all the entire tent with hydrogen peroxide, but I had no time. Now for the last 4 days I flipped her to 12/12. What will happen to her? Also, when the lights are on the humidity goes down to 39%, during lights on, if I leave the tent open at the top, the temp is 74, and 65-80. I can’t get to remain even. The grow tent 3x3, has a standing isolating fan, a filter with a fan. Plus a Vick’s humidifier. I don’t understand. What have I done very wrong to this plant? She sprouted October 31. She just started show her female hairs lol. How long should she be in veg? It’s been quite a long time. Thank you Emilya for the advice!

it's pH love... I don't know what you were using on your countertop but that was way too strong. Let me recommend kitchen safe pickling lime as a pH up and lemon juice as pH down. The lime is very strong... use a glass bottle to hold it, and dilute a half a tsp in a quart or so. It is super important to get your pH in the right range both on the plain water you give and water mixed with nutes. Aim for 6.3 This one change is going to solve a lot of your issues.
Sounds like you have been through a lot of good lessons with this grow... none of it was wasted.
After flipping you are in a transition period for 7-10 days while the plant switches gears from veg to flower modes. When you see pistils explode out of the ends of the growth tips instead of green growth, flowering has started.
How long you stay in veg depends on the situation... and essentially how big you want the end product to be. There are no rules.

Back
Top Bottom