Possibly have I destroyed my plant?

Sashasrs

Hi. I’m very sad. 2 weeks ago the tops of my plant was burned, and I don’t know how. It’s in organic soil, in a grow tent. White widow that sprouted on November 1st. I don’t know how, but one day I walked into the tent and ALL of the tops of my plant was curling up. I had problems with the temp and humidity. 39 % humidity, 84 temp. Big problem!!! I lifted the light and it’s about 11/2 feet from the light. I put a humidifier in the tent, and turned on the air filter. I finally have the setting that with help both, 60% humidity and 74 temp. The plant is growing like crazy, but I don’t see any new growth on the tops. I’m a 2 Nd time grower, and need help lol!!!! I’m using Snoops Premium Nutrients. Sooooo is this plant on the way to a slow death? Will it grow buds? Boy oh boy do I need help!

Attachments

• AD0D752D-2CAA-4AB9-9942-D8E8B57171AA.png
    AD0D752D-2CAA-4AB9-9942-D8E8B57171AA.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 116
  • 87CCD827-1EF7-47B2-8CC8-CFEA7958E4FA.png
    87CCD827-1EF7-47B2-8CC8-CFEA7958E4FA.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 108

The more info you give the better advice folks can give you.

What type of light and how close was it to start with (as you said you moved it up to 18" now)? You said you "put a humidifier in the tent and turned on the air filter", you weren't exchanging the air at all prior to that?

Hi. The light is not hot if you put your hand under it. It’s a femurs 1,000 light. I have a feeling that I had the light too close because it was growing is quickly I then after seeing the leaves, I raised the Light up Icheck on the plant sometimes 4 or 5 x a day. I guess I didn’t check it that morning. It just happened.

I
Hi. The light is not hot if you put your hand under it. It’s a femurs 1,000 light. I have a feeling that I had the light too close because it was growing is quickly I then after seeing the leaves, I raised the Light up Icheck on the plant sometimes 4 or 5 x a day. I guess I didn’t check it that morning. It just happened.
forgot, yes I put a humidifier in the tent, and the exhaust fan is on. Doing this humidity is now 64, temp 74. It’s in a 7 gallon material pot . Some days the leaves look worse than other days. I don’t see any growth on the top of the leaves. Since it sprouted o November 1st , shouldn’t it be showing the pistons ( I think those little hairs showing that it’s a female. I got the white widow seeds from crop king.)? I use Snoops premium nutrients. She gets fed every time I water her. I let it pretty much dry before I feed, about every 3 days. It has a very strong root system. Will it make it, or do I start another seed? It is not growing tops anymore.

Back
Top Bottom