What is the best way to cure your buds?

I take it you dont have a meter that fits in a jar? If I had to do it by feel, I go for the crispy effect. Let it set out until the bud takes on a "crispy" feel to it... still moist on the inside, crispy on the outside. Then put it back in the jar for a few hours and check it again. If it softened up, set it out again for a while to get crispy...
Keep repeating this until you can get it to stay crispy overnight.... and then for a couple of days.... Soon you will only be burping once a day to let out the green smell.
It helps to have seen it by meter once, and I suggest that you do a search for the Caliber II meters that are available very cheap. They are good meters. Don't go for the 5 packs of cheap hygrometers... they are mostly junk.

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal

I take it you dont have a meter that fits in a jar? If I had to do it by feel, I go for the crispy effect. Let it set out until the bud takes on a "crispy" feel to it... still moist on the inside, crispy on the outside. Then put it back in the jar for a few hours and check it again. If it softened up, set it out again for a while to get crispy...
Keep repeating this until you can get it to stay crispy overnight.... and then for a couple of days.... Soon you will only be burping once a day to let out the green smell.
It helps to have seen it by meter once, and I suggest that you do a search for the Caliber II meters that are available very cheap. They are good meters. Don't go for the 5 packs of cheap hygrometers... they are mostly junk.

Berry-D'licious No AACT Organic - Grow Journal
Pineapple Chunk Mega Crop Test - Grow Journal
I was just asking you about this on my thread, now rather then 1000 mason jars penny told me to get black bucket with gamma seal lid. Couldn't find a combo that would ship in time especially black every other color yellow blue orange even turquoise. Could have got separately, your about 25 30 bucks total for the both. I only had 4 this run hoping to get 1g per watt so hopefully that all fits into 1 5gal bucket. But I'm going to put in turkey bags and then into the bucket, because I've have 3 different strains so common sense tells me I need to have a meter in each bag or would in the bucket be suffice? And then do you use boveda ? If so when after the burping is done and what % do you recommend?

@Emilya i have air tight jars and about 20 mini hygrometer. So the best way to check if they're ready is to take one of the drying buds and put them in the container. If it's about 60% after sitting for a few hours in the jar they're ready to cure?

Edit: when should I start using my boveda packs? When I'm curing right?

@Emilya i have air tight jars and about 20 mini hygrometer. So the best way to check if they're ready is to take one of the drying buds and put them in the container. If it's about 60% after sitting for a few hours in the jar they're ready to cure?

Edit: when should I start using my boveda packs? When I'm curing right?
the curing range is between 59-65%RH. Once your buds are down to 66 or so, start burping them in the jars. I put the boveda 62 in there when after about a month they drop down to 63... and that bovida will hold them there for another 2 months or so, and then I put a 58 in there for long term storage.

Back
Top Bottom