What is this and how can I fix it?

TheYOUNGfarmer

420 Member
Hi Everyone so here some pictures of m'y baby everything going good so far didnt watch Them the last couple Days cos i been Working a lot. So today went out to top Them and i saw one of Them had Leaf with Hole in IT and grey color curled check pictures can Anyone help me and Tell me where to start to check thanks a lot :) (first picture m'y Little familly)(second picture the Leaf that worry me)(third picture plant just next to the one of the second picture look super healty and have no probleme)

20210620_123427.jpg

20210620_123434.jpg

20210620_123438.jpg

Hey youngfarmer,

welcome to forums at 420 regardless of indoors or outdoors pests will find soft damp soil or plant foliage. they come to dine, to mate and for housing. there are a host of integrated pest management products and it’s an ongoing process to keep pests at bay. SNS is a sponsor here & they make great omri listed natural products for critter control. other good options are Neem oil, Spinosad, Safers Soap,, sulfur dust, oil dormant spray.

read labels well, mix according to instructions, shake spray solution thoroughly, use finest mist possible, be sure to spray leaf undersides first, otherwise if you spray the top side first the foliage will sag down from the weight of the spray which prevents good coverage on leaf undersides where they attach their eggs. Spray early mornings or late evenings do not spray when sun is shining on plant.

Thanks boys i think i have some sulfur Powder Might try that out thanks again !
Hello @TheYOUNGfarmer sorry about your lovely ladies.
It definitely looks like mites.
If any of them aren't damaged move them far away from the others.
I've herd of people using sulfur before.
I used neem oil water and hydrogen peroxide.
But they are near impossible to get rid of.
This product has had some success with members.
Good Luck my friend.
Bill

Hello @TheYOUNGfarmer sorry about your lovely ladies.
It definitely looks like mites.
If any of them aren't damaged move them far away from the others.
I've herd of people using sulfur before.
I used neem oil water and hydrogen peroxide.
But they are near impossible to get rid of.
This product has had some success with members.
Good Luck my friend.
Bill
Thanks bill for the awnser!:) i put some sulfur Powder mixed with water and sprayed IT under the leaf and on top after of Each plant just to prevent. I topped my plant couple hours before so i Will look at New Leaf to see if its Working and Will keep spraying every week. I Read online that their attaking the New growth and the top of the plant first so i guess i check that first Will Wait a couple Days to see how New Leaf are doing other Wise i Might order the Product u show me thanks again bill Will keep you guys updated with the baby

... and Will keep spraying every week.
More like spraying every day for a week and then going to every other day for awhile. The mites lay their eggs and eat and lay more eggs and eat and lay more eggs. In a week there could be 2 or 3 batches of eggs. Most sprays do not kill the eggs but will kill most but not every one of the mites.

So, if the plant is sprayed today it kills the mites. Tomorrow the eggs start to hatch and a new batch of mites starts to crawl around and in 2 or 3 days they are laying more eggs.

Since the eggs cannot be killed the idea is to break the cycle by killing the mites off before they have a chance to lay more eggs. Vicious little cycle so daily spraying is needed since some mites will survive the first spaying.

More like spraying every day for a week and then going to every other day for awhile. The mites lay their eggs and eat and lay more eggs and eat and lay more eggs. In a week there could be 2 or 3 batches of eggs. Most sprays do not kill the eggs but will kill most but not every one of the mites.

So, if the plant is sprayed today it kills the mites. Tomorrow the eggs start to hatch and a new batch of mites starts to crawl around and in 2 or 3 days they are laying more eggs.

Since the eggs cannot be killed the idea is to break the cycle by killing the mites off before they have a chance to lay more eggs. Vicious little cycle so daily spraying is needed since some mites will survive the first spaying.
Thanks Will go now before i jump in bed Will keep doing IT everyday for a week then Will keep IT every 3 Days until i see no more sign of Them but Will keep spraying every week just to prevent those Little @#$_&@ out of my garden thanks a lot for the awnser !!

Back
Top Bottom