What is wrong with me?

hurr

I am an OG Kush who has been in flower since 1/3/14. My tender did not pay attention to the PH when he fed me so I ended up in nute lock-out. I was flushed and have been on a plane H2O diet for about 2 weeks. Two days ago I received 10ml of Canna Flora in 1 gl distilled H2O. What is up with me?

DSC047134.JPG

Yes, she received a misting as the grow medium is still damp, if dry, she will get H2O tomorrow

Cannabis does not require misting. I do not spray my plants unless I am foliar deeding or spraying for insects. Spraying water on your plants can create a perfect environment for powdery mildew.

1st grow planted 1/25/2014 left out of town few days come bacc. My 2/3 plants are burnt..

Idk if was the light or burns from high levels of Nitrogen from starter mix. Or both help me out. Are theese plants savable or shall i start over?

CAM00170.jpg
CAM00170.jpg
CAM001691.jpg
CAM001631.jpg

what type of soil are you growing in? all but one seedling looks fine number 2.i grow in amended fox farm and use botanicare nutes and NEVER check ph of water or nute solution.I have been doing the same thing for years with mutiple strains.for almost a month of flowering i dont see any buds.i would bet you have a light leak.i doubt this stemmed from not checking the ph.

Ok, well im germinating a few more seeds now,

Also jush flushed my soil.

Worst come to worst they die..
Ill already have more in motion.

Its not like i was like 2 months into it..

Plus side: they dont die.. ill have more plants.

Either way im prepared.

Are they savable?

Well plant 1&3 is already sprouting new leaves i can see.
Plant 2 looks like it grew a lil bit taller, shall i clip the burnt end & see what happens from there?(plant 2).

They seem to be doing better after the flush. (Plant 1&2)

Back
Top Bottom