What's wrong with my autos?

Also what would I get to get rid of pests? I have neem oil but theirs like fruit flies or something and they won't fly into the big zapper and the neem oil doesn't kill them. I think it's because of the humidity now that theirs a saturated pot in there. And their more attracted to the 247 lights that are on.
most likely fungus gnats. I once had them and used mosquito dunks with BTI in them and diatemacous earth. this will kill the larvae. I then used yellow sticky traps on the walls for the adults. In less then a week they were all gone. This is from the soil being to wet. They thrive in wet soil.

Heres some pics, hope they help. Also, on an unrelated note is anyone else disappointed gov como reneged on his plan to legalize recreationally?

Attachments

• 15671762965127262313299503998329.jpg
    15671762965127262313299503998329.jpg
    800.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 156717630912745214823338938970.jpg
    156717630912745214823338938970.jpg
    792.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 156717634419261957475518095281.jpg
    156717634419261957475518095281.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 89
Ok so I noticed that their was like a bit of what looked like root sticking out of the bottom of the plant so I added some loose potting soil and watered it just in case. It isn't as easy to fall over now either. It was tilting one way before and now its more fixed in place.

And what do you mean yellow greenish? Like this?
No that's from over watering, but last pics of new growth look great :thumb:
Also why don't I have to worry about ph with miracle grow?
Miracle grow has a PH buffer in it, usually just Epsom Salts and Garden Lime will buffer PH...that's what I use in my own soil mix, although I'm doing a grow in my journal (In my sig) now with FFOF and their trio nutrient line...no PHing what so ever from sprout :thumb: take a look there's a free ticket waiting :rofl::popcorn:

So I moved the intake filter from the top middle to the bottom left front corner and left the exhaust in the top right middle with the filter outside the tent to help with ventilation. And should I soon start using nutrients? Or does mg have enough?

So I moved the intake filter from the top middle to the bottom left front corner and left the exhaust in the top right middle with the filter outside the tent to help with ventilation. And should I soon start using nutrients? Or does mg have enough?
Well first of all, I hope you have the MG nutrients to match what it's feeding off of right now...But...
That's up to you, but if so I would start at 1/4 strength just to introduce them to feeding....although MG boasts right on the bag it will feed plants for 6 months...I personally didn't feed at all while in veg when using MG...there are little gel looking beads in the soil that look like soft pellet balls (from toy guns) and those are the time release nutrients in MG, so they're already being fed

One thing I would do is pluck that soil meter thigamabob outa the pot, duct tape a nice rock to it, go get in your car and drive to the nearest bridge, get out and then toss it just as far as you can into the river.

Use 10+gallon Fabric pots, and at least 30% aeration in the soil.
A mixture of Rice Hulls, Pumice and precharged Biochar is the best

So why would I do that? U mean the Amazon cheap one? Or the remote sensors? Because the remote moisture sensors aren't too bad if u situate them well for a general idea of the moisture.

Also I don't just have that stuff lying around or feel like expending the time or currency doing that if I can just use miracle grow.

Ok. I got a water pH meter and voodoo juice in today and used voodoo juice, distilled water and purified water and I made two gallons, one with voodoo fertilizer and the other just pH balanced water both at exactly 6.5. the accurate 8 soil meter should be coming soon, because f*ck it it's important.

Ok. I got a water pH meter and voodoo juice in today and used voodoo juice, distilled water and purified water and I made two gallons, one with voodoo fertilizer and the other just pH balanced water both at exactly 6.5. the accurate 8 soil meter should be coming soon, because f*ck it it's important.
Down to post some new pics?? Curious to see how much healthier they are!! :)

So why would I do that? U mean the Amazon cheap one? Or the remote sensors? Because the remote moisture sensors aren't too bad if u situate them well for a general idea of the moisture.
Because they're a waste of money :dude-knocking:

Also I don't just have that stuff lying around or feel like expending the time or currency doing that if I can just use miracle grow.

If you can't "expend time or currency doing that"...then why are you buying shit you don't need??

More waste of money :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
Down to post some new pics?? Curious to see how much healthier they are!! :)

Well first you're using Organic Voodoo Juice in soil that has chemical nutrients :rofl: you're confusing the hell out of that plant :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Don't take any good advice, and keep doing what you're doing....after you kill a few girls come back and re read what people who have been there and done that said you should do and then maybe you'll have a healthy plant...

My last grow using MG :ciao:

Because they're a waste of money :dude-knocking:
actually after properly situated the sensors were able to better help me monitor liquid intake so I can prevent over watering.

If you can't "expend time or currency doing that"...then why are you buying shit you don't need??
If there are a multitude of other projects that work perfectly fine with mg I didn't see any reason to change it to something that requires more effort repeatedly and on and on a normal basis. and I was not aware that having the proper pH was a waste of money that seemed to be a determining factor as to whether or not a plant locks out certain nutrients.

More waste of money :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

Well first you're using Organic Voodoo Juice in soil that has chemical nutrients :rofl: you're confusing the hell out of that plant :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Exactly how was I supposed to know that as this is my first grow? quite clearly I'm working with the information I have available to me. That's the point of a form. Helpful criticism as opposed to to someone simply having unhelpful complaints.

Don't take any good advice, and keep doing what you're doing....after you kill a few girls come back and re read what people who have been there and done that said you should do and then maybe you'll have a healthy plant...

My last grow using MG :ciao:

So then Miracle-Gro is not the problem? you simply appear to be determined to be angry at me for no apparent reason simply because my plans did not turn out exactly as yours did.

:peace:

So then Miracle-Gro is not the problem? you simply appear to be determined to be angry at me for no apparent reason simply because my plans did not turn out exactly as yours did.
Dude I didn't mean to come off like an ass :hmmmm: So I'll start over :popcorn: I've been growing for over 10 years now, I started in Miracle Grow for the first 2 years of it, and I used it "sometimes" if I ran out of my home grown organic soil, I now use fox farms ocean forest if I run out...
The point I'm making is that your trying too hard, I did this also and killed a few :thedoubletake: with the stage they are in you can just water till runoff and let them DRY OUT completely until they go into flower...then use some MG flower booster $5 at walmart, if you need something in veg then get some MG all purpose plant food also $5 at walmart...that's why I went that way cuz it was cheap :thumb:

And the angry part is because you're asking for advice, and people with years of experience are telling you one thing and you dispute it, cuz you think you need moisture meters and the such...I've never owned a moisture meter, they're crap :thedoubletake:
and my PH meter, I'm sure it has a layer of dust on it :rofl: if I could find it :hmmmm: with MG you don't need it...the MG will buffer your PH to almost perfect, the same with FFOF...and all I use is water from my tap...yes you should check the PH of your tap water once in awhile to make sure it's consistent, but I haven't checked mine in years!!!

Check this out...I've grown this White Widow from seed, nothing but FFOF and the FF nutrient trio line...no PH, no moisture meter, nothing but tap water and nutes...it's perfectly beautiful :yummy: and I'm actually a nice guy when I smoke:rofl: so if you have any questions fell free to ask me with an @MochaBud

Oh and BTW that pic with the CFL hood IS OLD...lol...I've come out of the closet and into 3 tents, a 5x5 flower tent with a 1000w HPS, a 4x4 veg tent with a 600w MH, and a 4x8 flower tent with 2-1000w HPS....
It takes time, patience, and a lot of reading/research and trial and error, but you'll get it, just remember K.I.S.S. = Keep It Simple Stupid...too much love and you'll kill 'em

Back
Top Bottom