What is wrong with my plant?

jou420

Hello everyone.
First time grower,running into a lot of issues for the past ten days.
My P.H run off is at 6.3 i am using organic iguana juice grow 3-1-3.
My baby is almost 2 months old, and still in veg state.
The problems started showing up on my lower leafs,random black spots,and some drying of the leafs,slight yellowing as well.
P.H was low for about a week,i flushed my soil and corrected the p.h.
My plant has not gotten any better,it just keeps getting worse, i gave it some cal/mag as well and it didn't seem to do much for it,i don't know what to do any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Peace,Love and Unity!
Photo_on_3-23-16_at_12_03_AM_2.jpg

Hi Jou420, apart from those 2 leaves, how does your plant actually look?

What lighting are you using and do you have any ventilation?

Repot your plant in some fresh potting mix and just give her water, do not feed her any more juice.

Hello Richard.
I am using a 1000 watt metal halide, i have a fan blowing directly to it,also a window A/C unit,i keep my temperature at around 75,and my whole plant is looking this way, 95% of my leafs look like this,and she has lost most of her scent as well.
Thank you for your help!

1 - Does your fan oscillate (move left to right)? If not, it should.

2 - If all the leaves look like that, then roots have died due to saltiness (Low pH) and she is sucking nutrients from the leaves.

3 - Your only chance is to repot her in fresh potting soil and not "feed" or "flush" while she recovers.

:goodluck:

my fan does not move left to right,will change that today.

my P.H was low for at least 5 days to a week, my p.h pen was not measuring accurately,i got a better p.h tester now

i will repot today and follow your adivce.

Thanks you! i'll let you know what the results are.

Back
Top Bottom