What is your best growing investment?

PatBezz

I am stoked with my Bluelab Truncheon TDS meter and wonder how I managed to grow a hydro crop successfully before without it. Previously I have just used a pH meter in a recirc system (perlite) and just winged it without really knowing what was going on salt wise in my system. This tool has really boosted my confidence and would have to be my best investment. So I was wondering what growers sight as their best growing investment indoor or outdoor. Cheers Pat.

Re: What is your best growing investment ?

I am stoked with my Bluelab Truncheon TDS meter and wonder how I managed to grow a hydro crop successfully before without it. Previously I have just used a pH meter in a recirc system (perlite) and just winged it without really knowing what was going on salt wise in my system. This tool has really boosted my confidence and would have to be my best investment. So I was wondering what growers sight as their best growing investment indoor or outdoor. Cheers Pat.

I think most people will say a PH and EC meter of some sort!

A favourite investment of mine was my tent (Hydrolab LAB150) .....i did a couple of closet/cupboard grows in the past and they all ended unsatisfactory.....having a quality made, thick, strong framed tent with all the vents in the right place and hangers etc etc has made all the difference! :)

my led's but
my ph pen does account for something

Cheers Dres too true without the genetics you've got nothing. PS checked out your journal and it's a great read. Cheers Pat.

Back
Top Bottom