What kind of box?

werd man thanks for the kind words. I cut two 3 inch holes in the bottom of the box to let cool air in and one in the top to vent, but its not enough with all those cfls. I'm going to get a fan in there soon to circulate air hopefully that will help. I will need to figure something out when I get my hps. Going to grow clones, not entirely sure of the strains yet, but one will be a banana kush with any luck.

Nice stizzle ventilation i tight quarters can be interesting. I had 250 watt hps enclosed ballast and swapped it for a 400 watt air cooled that with decent ventilation ran cooler than that dern 250.

I removed the cabinet doors and replaced them with curtain backing, its white and has velcro down the middle. Easy to get in and out of completely light proof, and it helps my temps a few degrees. My squirrel fan comes tomorrow so that will help with temps too. I have a 250 watt hps on the way, its got a remote ballast, so I hope my ventilation will be adequate. to recap my ventilation will be two 3" passive intake holes and a 28cfm squirrel fan, with 2 fans in the cabinet for circulation.

here are the pics i promised.

Box closed:
00219.JPG

and here it is with the flaps part way open:
00411.JPG

Put in a riser table under the 2 small guyz so they can be closer to the lights. I'm growing under 150 watt eq cfls and i have them about 2" from the plants tops, no burn.

Your plants are deffinately stretched alot. Right now you should take the screen out and get the lights as close as possible untill they are a couple nodes high. Then weave them into the screen and flower.

Back
Top Bottom