What more can I do for these plants? Desperate

You do not need to flush in soil and no, they don't look ready to me
See the buds fatten in the next few days and carry on, as at the moment they are rather stunted
When they are surprisingly swollen and covered in sugar, usually a week after that :cool:
Keep me posted
Your the best thankyou!!! Yeah only 1 is beautiful and budded w a slight frost! The 2 smaller ones nee the most attention. J

Your the best thankyou!!! Yeah only 1 is beautiful and budded w a slight frost! The 2 smaller ones nee the most attention. J

IMG_20210930_191633.jpg

IMG_20210930_191612.jpg

IMG_20210930_191539.jpg

Yay! Now we're in business
Wow, what a difference!
Chuffed for you :high-five:
Yeamm you think so? Canou can see they have changed a little bit?! Cuz for some reason I don't seeuch change but then again I'm sure they are still progressing! What do you think is needed for the 2 smaller ones here on out? Keep giving them Nutes and water ..? (I watered the 2 SM ones and gave Nutes to em 2 days ago.

Opinion? Advice? Thankyou for making me feel better about em though!

Yeamm you think so? Canou can see they have changed a little bit?! Cuz for some reason I don't seeuch change but then again I'm sure they are still progressing! What do you think is needed for the 2 smaller ones here on out? Keep giving them Nutes and water ..? (I watered the 2 SM ones and gave Nutes to em 2 days ago.

Opinion? Advice? Thankyou for making me feel better about em though!
Yeah, plenty of watering should be good, they are looking tons better already

Oh yay!! So good off the Nutes then. And should I be watering them 2 every day or every 2 or 3 days you thinking..? The dirt is still damp from the last watering. So maybe I will gi e it another day and then water them 2 again.

Your awesome for helping me out. This is a first time for me and I had a partner but Shit hit the fan with them. So I'm on my own here hah! Thankyou!!

Oh yay!! So good off the Nutes then. And should I be watering them 2 every day or every 2 or 3 days you thinking..? The dirt is still damp from the last watering. So maybe I will gi e it another day and then water them 2 again.

Your awesome for helping me out. This is a first time for me and I had a partner but Shit hit the fan with them. So I'm on my own here hah! Thankyou!!
Every other day should be ok

Hello , before you plant next season make sure you add perlite , that soil is way to compacted , if you can get your hands on some red wiggler worms that would be great too , just apply them around where your plants are , they will help greatly with aeration in the soil , if you have some grass clips , put a cup or 2 where you plants will be , and if you can get your hands on some dolomite lime that would be a great addition also ,about a cup per plant , you need some kind of mulch on top of those plants , straw , hay , ground up untreated tree bark etc , this is a form of organic growing witch needs to stay moist constantly -not soggy , ,it keeps the microbes active and eating .the soil should be a black loose crumbly texture that smells earthy not like cat piss or ammonia like , take 2 months to build your soil before your next grow , alfalfa meal , fish bone meal , gypsum , soft rock phosphate , , you only need small amounts of these added to the soil , just make sure you cook them for at least a month before you plant in to it , i am a big supporter of great white - a mycorrhiza root inoculant , that helps alot .

Hello , before you plant next season make sure you add perlite , that soil is way to compacted , if you can get your hands on some red wiggler worms that would be great too , just apply them around where your plants are , they will help greatly with aeration in the soil , if you have some grass clips , put a cup or 2 where you plants will be , and if you can get your hands on some dolomite lime that would be a great addition also ,about a cup per plant , you need some kind of mulch on top of those plants , straw , hay , ground up untreated tree bark etc , this is a form of organic growing witch needs to stay moist constantly -not soggy , ,it keeps the microbes active and eating .the soil should be a black loose crumbly texture that smells earthy not like cat piss or ammonia like , take 2 months to build your soil before your next grow , alfalfa meal , fish bone meal , gypsum , soft rock phosphate , , you only need small amounts of these added to the soil , just make sure you cook them for at least a month before you plant in to it , i am a big supporter of great white - a mycorrhiza root inoculant , that helps alot .
Yeah sadly I found that out when it was already too late BUT they been staying strong and still kicking but yes the Clay-like dirt SUCKS I HATE IT that's why I have 2 small ones cause they are struggling a bit with that damn stuff. THANKYOU SO MUCH for the info for next time forsure! Your awesome and I appreciate it a lot! :)

Do you suggest anything for now for my 2 smaller plants by chance..? Or just go the route everyone else suggests which is nutes and lotsa water every other 2 -3 days? I like to hear people's thoughts n opinions it help alooot :)

Your awesome! All the info and help on here have been life-saving I'm so glad I came to this website for help instead of just looking at those two like they are lost cause! They still have will to live and they still got strength!

The LAST picture is the one that's ready to be pulled.

The other pictures are of the 2 smaller ones for a update! ..... Didn't realize those pictures weren't that great until after they sent here. Hah! I'll make post better ones of the whole post itself. :) But you were right the plants aren't growing any bigger but these buds sure are! Slowly but surely!

MUCH BETTER ☺️ pictures of the two smaller ones.

This CLAY tho ... Is a pain in my ass! Look at that I feel bad for these guys.. curious though my Smart and helpful friends, is water + nutes all I can really do now to help em out through this cClay?? Maybe poke small holes in the dirt for water to get in to those roots as well without damaging the tiny roots of course.

Thanks again for everyone's help you guys have given me more hope!

IMG_20211003_130820.jpg

IMG_20211003_130758.jpg

IMG_20211003_130655.jpg

IMG_20211003_130629.jpg

IMG_20211003_130434.jpg

IMG_20211003_124716.jpg

IMG_20211003_124616.jpg

IMG_20211003_124607.jpg

IMG_20211003_124541.jpg

IMG_20211003_113351.jpg

yes but dont put this close to the main stem , this needs to be composted , says prior to planting , so the chicken manure is pretty strong in it 6-8 inches away , a tea is a good idea for now and a bark mulch to keep moisture in and to help to increase the micro beasties , they do all the work for you , for the next grow add some perlite and coco coir to the soil to loosen it up , worm castings are excellent for the soil too , tea is 1 cup worm castings and 2 table spoons of a even -555 or anything close to that and bubble it for 24 hrs and then dilute this too a point of where the ppm is about 100 , once every 10-12 days max

Full marks to you KatieDukes, for your persistence does you credit.
You have the same soil as I have here....clay and mud.
It was more gentle on my mind to pull my plants...not that I could tell whether I had boys, girls or them that 'aint none too sure.
With the info from the folks in here your gonna go on well.
And stay well too.

Kindest....M

Back
Top Bottom