What parts to use?

** just remembered, do you plan on gettin an led light?

if you got weed seeds now, put them in a glass of water until they crack, and in this time prepare some 1 litre pots or milk cartons or something long and thin with nice un fertilzed fluffy soil :)

its a great time to start seeds with lunar planting methods, have you heard of biodynamic farming and rudolf steiner being a farmer and all?

No, I haven't heard of that stuff. To tell you the truth, I'm trying to keep things as simple as possible for the first time or two. If I start worrying about phases of the moon and stuff like that, I'll probably give myself a stroke. lol As for what I'm waiting for... I suppose that would be my next pension check. I've been coming up with all of these amazing plans to grow the stuff for the past several months and it finally occurred to me that I'm not smoking any! So, I took my last money and bought some pretty good shit and have basically been stoned 24/7 for the past 10 days.... not much got done. :) I also have to get off my ass and go to my bank and sign their damn waiver so I can send money to Great Brit.... For whatever reason, I really like the look of "Herbies" and want to be able to buy from them. I haven't heard anything negative about them so far. From the past few weeks of getting back into smoking I did find that I'm gonna need a lot more weed than I thought and I sure as hell can't afford to pay what it goes for on the street. :peace:

well ive only every brout seeds from grow shops in spain, and twice from internet, sweet seeds was one and i forget the other lol

I can vouch for Herbies, great selection, quick and discreet.

a few friends of mine on here has had dud freebie seeds from them, and are looking for a different bank.. just a heads up :)

Well, I finally got seeds ordered. What a pain in the ass getting my bank to unlock Great Britain & Canada! I have Lemon Kush on the way :cheer: and I'm pumped! I should have everything ready to go by the time I get the seeds... I believe I have everything except the actual soil mix and some blackout curtains I'm gonna need. It can't happen soon enough... it costs a ton of money to buy the stuff these days! :peace:

hahah nice one!!! get a nice tent, not just curtains, if you pay penuts, ull get monkeys my friend!

nice one beateo :) it would be great if you would make a grow journal?

OnTheMove, I intend to start a journal once the seeds get here. My intention is to get plants growing. I'm living from one pension check to the next so I have to build stuff up a little at a time. I may end up with a crop of monkeys this time.. unavoidable with my financial situation. I'm not a particularly religious man but I'm going to pray to God that I can smoke the shit out of them monkeys! :thumb:
:peace: By the way... I LOVE this forum! I would never have guessed there was such a helpful place. Sometimes it seems like everyone in the world is out only for themselves... It doesn't seem like that here.... seems like everyone is trying to help everyone else. I guess we al have one thing in common! :rollit:

well hey if you ust only get soil, then ake your own :) yeh its nice to have a "place" to connect with like minded souls :)

I grow autos because i love skunk, and love trying different strans, so i get autos mainly to try weeds.. saves going to amsterdam on the regular lol..

hey can i ask when was the last time that you smoked? i mean that im under the impression that you havent smoked since the 70`S and now its not garss , its skunk , quite a different smoke.. you put a garm in a joint and you would know about it alright hahahaha

sorry, but what are you talking about? skunk is just a strain of grass, that's like saying Budweiser and lagers are totally different things. weed is grass is weed, nothing has changed...

Engineer... Is there something you wanted to help with? I'm totally new here and can use all the help I can get. I think what OnTheMove was saying... and I totally agree with him... is that weed today (whatever you call it) isn't even close to what I was smoking back in the '70s. I first smoked again about 5 years ago and was amazed at how much more potent it was! I really wasn't ready for it. On a good note... what I'm smoking now is a wonderful help for the chronic pain I have. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom