What plant training method?

Top, clear undergrowth and serious bondage is a good technique. Auto BlueBerry Domina. Born 9/10 - Died 11/26

Attachments

• DSCN2937.JPG
    DSCN2937.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • DSCN2936.JPG
    DSCN2936.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • DSCN3040.JPG
    DSCN3040.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • DSCN3061.JPG
    DSCN3061.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Hey, which mandala strain did you choose? I've been doing a lot of research and they seem like a very legit breeder.
I've been eyeing their satori strain as it does well in hot climates and tight spaces and the affects sound very pleasant as well.
I ran 5+ of their strains (including Satori) and you can see them in my Journal starting around June this year. I was very pleased with all of them.

Glad I ran across this thread. I am growing five in 3x5 space. I'm growing under CFLs providing roughly 4000 lumens per foot. Mixed the colors from 2709 to ,5000 k. I can use another closet for another three by five if need be. Three plants are the single cola dancehall phenos but I have two sativa's that are quadlined. They are all about a foot tall. How long should I vegg or should I flip them now?

Glad I ran across this thread. I am growing five in 3x5 space. I'm growing under CFLs providing roughly 4000 lumens per foot. Mixed the colors from 2709 to ,5000 k. I can use another closet for another three by five if need be. Three plants are the single cola dancehall phenos but I have two sativa's that are quadlined. They are all about a foot tall. How long should I vegg or should I flip them now?
Under indoor lighting you have more control on the final size....I usually grow 4x in a 4x4 (as do many others). People usually plan their grows based on total time they want to run them (and size is a variable in that decision). On average, indoor grows can be 2-4 months total, depending on flowering time.

Back
Top Bottom