What should i do with the yellow leafs

afkafkafk

what should i do with the leafs that have gone yellow and starting to get brown spots on them should i cut them off? even the leafs that are just yellow no spots should i cut them off to? i am about 12 days into bloom

142925.jpg

hey..the leafs look a lil darker in the pic then they really are. i know the pics are a lil crappy but that's the best i can do...i use flora nova bloom i first i added 1/4 TSB to a gallon then 1/2 TSB a gallon still was turning yellow so i added 1 tsb a gollon 2 days ago does'nt look like its getting better.....(P.S im a first timer)

What you are describing sounds like N def but your pic do not 100% suggest that, with that dark imagery. Sorry to be a pain but could you post clearer pictures

Anyway if this is the case i'd flush and feed with some N

I found it is best sometimes to carry on using grow nutrients for the first seven days in to flower to help with the lack of Nitrogen you'll be feeding your plant later on in life especially when using a bloom only fertilizer during flower.

hello thanks for the help .......i do use tap water at first i was letting it site for about 3-4 hourse.....the last 2- times i watered i used the water right out of the tap didnt let it site........ they were the best pics i could take..i can post 1 or 2 more but there not gonna be clearer..

Back
Top Bottom