What should my ppm be?

User43

So i burned her once and ive been pretty cautious since then. Im in the middle of the stretch and shes not really stretching much...

Fipped 8 days ago and my PPM has been about 500 thus far, how much more can she take without burning again?

I never much go over 400ppm, and 80 of that is from the tap water.

Shes at 560 right now, and i gave her the full dose of "big bloom" and "tiger bloom"

Okay but now you're getting into; what week are you on? What do your nutes call for on that week? What strain? Tap water or R/O?

Sound like she's entering week 3, 1st week of flower.

Im using a very ghetto rigged RDWC, should i be adding nutrients other than at the res change??

She's actually quite old, i didnt really know when to flip, one day i got afraid she was going to out grow my tent so i flipped lol. Seed's started on 4/20/20 :)

Shes at 560 right now, and i gave her the full dose of "big bloom" and "tiger bloom"

Im using a very ghetto rigged RDWC, should i be adding nutrients other than at the res change??

She's actually quite old, i didnt really know when to flip, one day i got afraid she was going to out grow my tent so i flipped lol. Seed's started on 4/20/20 :)

What I do I mix a batch of nutes and PH 5.8 in a 5 g water container, drain some water out if it's full and add some in till I get my desired ppm.

If it happens to be on your 7 - 10 day res change, just change. add fresh water /nutes / PH.

What I do I mix a batch of nutes and PH 5.8 in a 5 g water container, drain some water out if it's full and add some in till I get my desired ppm.

If it happens to be on your 7 - 10 day res change, just change. add fresh water /nutes / PH.

So youre saying to only add nutes at the res change? not between?

Sorry im always stoned...

So youre saying to only add nutes at the res change? not between?

Sorry im always stoned...
Nah just make a nutrient batch in a 5 g bottle.

Drain some res water out and add some nutes till you get your desired amount.

If it happens to be time to change completely, just send it.

Attachments

• 20200706_104425.jpg
    20200706_104425.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 70
Nah just make a nutrient batch in a 5 g bottle.

Drain some res water out and add some nutes till you get your desired amount.

If it happens to be time to change completely, just send it.

I made a 4 gallon batch of nute water and put it all in yesterday. The full doses for 2nd week of flower(fox farm hydro schedule) only came out to 560ppm, im kind of afraid to put more in lol... I would have seen yellowing and stuff by now if it was too much though right?

I’m not really worried what my ppm reads, I follow my nutrient dosing schedule and do any adjustments for what the plant tells me (too much = dark green growth/leaf burn, too little = light green growth). Once everything is mixed up I’ll take a reading and record it but never really that worried what it actually is. I just take the reading so I can monitor the nutrient uptake throughout the week. Any topping off I do is always mixed with nutrients, again depending on what I’m seeing with my plants it may go up, down, or stay where it currently is at. I’m running RDWC, FYI.

I made a 4 gallon batch of nute water and put it all in yesterday. The full doses for 2nd week of flower(fox farm hydro schedule) only came out to 560ppm, im kind of afraid to put more in lol... I would have seen yellowing and stuff by now if it was too much though right?
Yes what he said!
Your nutrients should tell you. And watch for colouring in the leaves. I'd put a bit more in, like 650-700ppm

Yes what he said!
Your nutrients should tell you. And watch for colouring in the leaves. I'd put a bit more in, like 650-700ppm

Havent checked yet today, lights still off, but last night the PPM was up to 620.... I also had a small leak in my ghetto system that ive fixed but dont know if that effected ppm

Back
Top Bottom