What stage is this plant in? Help!

Zero2Hero

Dear All,

Could someone clarify which stage this plant is in.. This is my First grow.. Still learning..

Yesterday, i got hit by a bad case of Nitrogen Toxicity, which im trying to fix with a flush at the moment..

Just want to make sure i get the stage right and dont cause any deficiencies, or toxicities when i reintroduce Nutes!

Once again... what stage you think this plant is in...im using GH Nutes, so im gonna borrow the categories from there,

Is this plant in .....

1. Early Growth
2. Late Growth,
3. Transition
4. Early Bloom,
5. Mid Bloom,
6. Late Bloom,

This plant took a very long time to reach this stage.. so im kinda confused about where i currently am... I need to give the plant some nutes after the flush... so need to get the stage right..

Also.. any suggestions you might have about what i need to do after the Flush... please let me know..

Thank YOU so much!

ZERO!

How long have you ran 12/12? Our lady's have evolved to finish at a certain time based off thier bloodlines in their native climates'. Depending on strain that could take from 2-5 months. My advice? Take it easy, keep lighting constant, and read the directions. If you do those you'll save yourself a lot of headaches. looks like early flower to early mid flower to me though.

hi Neon Green.

Thank you for replying..

THis is a Grand Heft AUTO. so im just running 18/6.

So i should switch to Early Bloom Nutes then? I usually do 50% of the suggested strength on the feeding charts .

I've only ran photo plants before so my help may not be what you need, by yes, I would have switched about 2 weeks ago to bloom nutes. I've never had to flush before either. I've been growing for about 4 years. I don't see any reason to run nutes half strength either, companys pay chemists large salary's to formulate thier blend of fertilizer. I personally can say I don't have a chemistry degree, or a botany degree, so I just follow the directions. Like my drill sgt always said, " If all else fails, follow instructions."

Back
Top Bottom