What strains are you smoking right now?

I was just curious to see what everyone is smoking on right now. You know what kind of nugs you got goin around in your area. Im out here in PA. We got some very tastey mr.nice guy at the moment. Whats in your pipe...

mrniceguy2.jpg

moken blue berry train wreck:hookah:

I just polished off an 8th of what was being sold as local grown Lemon Kush. Nice,reminded me of a ramped up 70's Colombian Gold with the combo of a good body buzz and strong head high. At 35 bucks for a big 8th,it was a real bargain.

Today I'm smoking trim. It's much better than what passes for regs and is ultra-cheap.

Jacky White and Deep Purple, both very sweet

I have some Blue Dynamite right now, one bowl and I'm pretty toasted.

;)

Woody Kush and something that was presented to me as "Crazy LA Kush" I dont know if that is the official name but it tastes like some light variant of OG Kush.

I like to go back and forth between them. :smokin:

Of course I just got word that headband is in town.. so now I am hoping to catch up with her too!

I have some great harsh straight across the southern boarder dirt....M,mmmm anyone wish to trade?

Which is what brought me to this wonderful site and that was to learn to grow my own and quit help funding our war to the south............!

I now have 10 little girls ( 5 fruit,5 Haze, 100% germination! Go Dinafem ) that are nice and comfy on their 2nd week.as a first time grower I went with some autos and have them under a 600w M.H with a 600W HPS waiting for flower....Wish me luck and burn some of that green for me!

Smokin some Ed's Super Bud -- Mix of 8 different strands - its beautiful :drool:

Back
Top Bottom