What to do with this Durban Poison

TheFertilizer

2015-05-24_10-23-44_807.jpg

I guess this is more of a general opinion/advice question than anything specific. This Durban Poison is like a month or two old, it got hit with some B52 when it was a clone and got major burnt and stunted, and it's just finally starting to put on extra nodes at a regular rate. Just wondering if I should even bother with this particular plant, maybe as just a learning experience? I don't really like Sativas, and it doesn't seem like the THC % on Durban Poison is that high (9%) and if it gets a crappy yield because of its early life what's the point.

WWYD?

It looks ok now but if you don't like it guve it trough to me haha! Imo if you plan on growing it in the same room as others you are just taking away light power from the others and spend extra time for it. I, miself will chop chop today a injured girl :(

I thought Durban poison was quite a high thc level - like up to 20% or more. I love sativas so was going to say- send it to me. Looks like I'm second in line though. I axe plants all the time because it's survival of the fittest and I'm usually low on room.

Not sure which Durban Poison this is, but Dutch Passion puts it at 8.6% THC. I was surprised by this as well considering I had seen so many crosses with Durban Poison.

Here's a review from leafly:
“Durban Poison is like the "espresso" of cannabis. The raciest sativa I know of, it's a stimulating and clearheaded high with no trace of numbing or "stoning." It wakes you up, cuts through the bleary fog and leaves you clearheaded and bright, gives you energy to go and seize the day. Gives tons of energy and also an intense emotional euphoria... where everything is vibrating and you can't take the smile off your face...”

I would definitely want to feel like that, so I would keep it.

Dutch Passion's version is watered down, that for sure... by the way it doesn't even look like a pure sativa.

Dutch Passion's version is watered down, that for sure... by the way it doesn't even look like a pure sativa.

Nope that's what I thought too but apparently they look more Indica when they start. I'm honestly not sure if it's Dutch Passion's version or not, because it was given to me from a friend who burnt it--didn't want to put in the time to save it I guess. It surprised me to read it at only 8-9% though because he grows and likes very potent stuff and knows I do too.

Back
Top Bottom