What Up 420 Mag

Juicy D

Hey hows it going. im one of those newbies :) . I have been doing alot of research on growin and want to start my own grow. i will be using a pc grow case. What lights do u guys think i should use?

thanks for havin me!!

peace- juicy

Juicy D in the place to be! :420: Whaaaaat up Juicy D? Glad you climbed aboard my man!
:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. So why not :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. You should be able to gather some light information here at 420Mag. I personally use nothing less than 1000wt HID and have always loved the Hortilux Daylight bulbs from EYE lighting they are a little pricey but well worth the $$. Let us know what you decide to use. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
The VipersNest Continuous
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

:welcome: Juicy check out the diy thread and some of the journals for some ideas on lighting and other things. Lots of fantastic brains working overtime here!! You will be amazed!!

Back
Top Bottom