What you think from Clonex Rooting Gel?

Fietchen

Hey Guy's, i have some Clones here this time i try Clonex first time my Plants on the Bottom looking weak they know at Day 9 ore so no Roots yet if they don't show up soon the Clonex is useless but we will see.. I the Plants on Top they in Coco i fill the tiny Cups with Coco the Bottom ones in Rapid Rooters but why they looking weak?

Then i have a Question it's recommended to use a razor for slice the stem slightly and then use Clonex? Hope you know what i mean? Some cut the stem maybe that's help for rooting?

Here my Clones

IMG_20240131_212803.jpg

Hey Guy's, i have some Clones here this time i try Clonex first time my Plants on the Bottom looking weak they know at Day 9 ore so no Roots yet if they don't show up soon the Clonex is useless but we will see.. I the Plants on Top they in Coco i fill the tiny Cups with Coco the Bottom ones in Rapid Rooters but why they looking weak?

Then i have a Question it's recommended to use a razor for slice the stem slightly and then use Clonex? Hope you know what i mean? Some cut the stem maybe that's help for rooting?

Here my Clones

IMG_20240131_212803.jpg
I used clonex gel 2 times these are the photos from the second time first time was unsuccessful.
The difference was the first time the pump ran 24/7 in the clone bubbler and 100%failure.
The second time I ran pump every 6min for 6sec 100% success
It took about 6 days to get roots to this stage where I move them to the mars hydroline until im ready for them
I cut my clones with clean sharp scissors right at a node ( where side branch or leaf is)
And dip it straight away in clonex

I use Westland Organic Rooting Gel from the garden centre, pretty reliable and half the cost
I cut just below a node at 45° and scrape the 'skin' off one side, from beneath the node to the cut end
Then I make an over-sized hold in a coir pellet and gently squeeze it in to firm it
Usually see roots within a week
I topped a plant last week and decided to root it - should be fun

I used clonex gel 2 times these are the photos from the second time first time was unsuccessful.
The difference was the first time the pump ran 24/7 in the clone bubbler and 100%failure.
It took about 6 days to get roots to this stage where I move them to the mars hydroline until im ready for them
I cut my clones with clean sharp scissors right at a node ( where side branch or leaf is)
And dip it straight away in clonex
Do you think this stuff realy helps? I am on Day 9 no Roots at all in Rapid Rooter

I am at sprayer on for 10 seconds and off for 5 minutes. Needed a special digital timer to pull that off.

Was 6 days for me to get roots ,it might be other environmental factors
Environment is the name of the game most of the time. It can be the humidity, temperatures during the night or day or any other factor. Plus sometimes a bit of Kismet.

I have my best indoor success if I take cuttings between the last half of Feb and the end of June. And between mid June to mid August if I am going to get them to root while keeping the cuttings outside.

Yeah...there are a few factors in play, for sure... but every strain is different across the obard...including how fast they often root. I had the Chem D clone for years and it always took 3 weeks. Everything else rooted in 10-14 days.

Give it more time. Clonex works. "Patience is a virtue".

I am at sprayer on for 10 seconds and off for 5 minutes. Needed a special digital timer to pull that off.

Environment is the name of the game most of the time. It can be the humidity, temperatures during the night or day or any other factor. Plus sometimes a bit of Kismet.

I have my best indoor success if I take cuttings between the last half of Feb and the end of June. And between mid June to mid August if I am going to get them to root while keeping the cuttings outside.

Yes I purchased this timer it can do pretty much anything it was $55 Australian
SmartSelect_20240204-012629_Gallery.jpg

20240204_012408.jpg

Back
Top Bottom