What's good y'all!

jamexican686

Whats good everyone new here, been seeing some good advice and grows going on. Just an average guy with a full time job and no kids and a wife. I've been growing on n off for a lil over 12 years doing outdoor, but primarily indoors. Over the last 3 years or so I've only ran outdoor grows, but recently got a 4x4 tent setup with a 6" inline exhaust fan and a 4" intake running passive air. Almost done with the first run and very close to have the tent dialed in to a finely tuned machine.
I started with hydro n did the Dutch bucket system, dwc etc with both bad and good results. Ever since I moved over to soil, I haven't looked back theres just no comparison in flavor. since doing soil I am venturing into making my own amendments FPJs, banana peel teas etc. and like the results. In all basically just coming up with a system that flows with limited stress and maximum pressure, if you catch my drift.
hope everyone is doing well one love, here's some pics of my current going into week 5 of flower CBD High Tide.

Attachments

• 20200521_142949.jpg
    20200521_142949.jpg
    703.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 20200518_202753.jpg
    20200518_202753.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 48
They're looking great. Nice buds developing. I use soil too, last year I got a worm farm from which I used diluted worm wee on the waterings, as far as I could tell they like it. I notice your plant is a CBD strain, are you specifically growing for pain/medical purposes or is there a reasonable THC% too?

They're looking great. Nice buds developing. I use soil too, last year I got a worm farm from which I used diluted worm wee on the waterings, as far as I could tell they like it. I notice your plant is a CBD strain, are you specifically growing for pain/medical purposes or is there a reasonable THC% too?
Growing for pain, insomnia and stupid people lol. I love my high CBD Sativas daytime, my heavy hitting indicas later on at night and hybrids on the weekends and after work. So basically a full spectrum, but sliding more towards the cbd not gonna lie kinda mellows out everything. Not before bed though, I wana crawl in that mofucka hahaha.

Welcome to the forum @jamexican686 :welcome:

Growing for pain, insomnia and stupid people lol. I love my high CBD Sativas daytime, my heavy hitting indicas later on at night and hybrids on the weekends and after work. So basically a full spectrum, but sliding more towards the cbd not gonna lie kinda mellows out everything. Not before bed though, I wana crawl in that mofucka hahaha.

Growing for mild PTSD myself, and I love gardening :thumb: it's time consuming and relaxing :meditate:...I grow several different strains, for different things, but I've recently been reading and trying this "Cannabis Dust" ...if you want pain relief and some restful nights, check it out...

Welcome to the forum @jamexican686 :welcome:

Growing for mild PTSD myself, and I love gardening :thumb: it's time consuming and relaxing :meditate:...I grow several different strains, for different things, but I've recently been reading and trying this "Cannabis Dust" ...if you want pain relief and some restful nights, check it out...
seems pretty cool and fairly simple. I have a rosin press setup that does pretty well, I love my concentrates on top on my snaps from the water pipe especially when its two of the same strains.... I also have the problem of growing multiple strains lol but enjoy the diversity in the end. thanks for stopping in yall.

seems pretty cool and fairly simple. I have a rosin press setup that does pretty well, I love my concentrates on top on my snaps from the water pipe especially when its two of the same strains.... I also have the problem of growing multiple strains lol but enjoy the diversity in the end. thanks for stopping in yall.
I would like to make some concentrate like tincture that I can just take a drop or three without needing to break out the vaporizer. The main thing needed for that is strong alcohol which here in NZ there isn't any Everclear alternative. I guess rosin could be used in a tincture to make a nice concentrated too.

I would like to make some concentrate like tincture that I can just take a drop or three without needing to break out the vaporizer. The main thing needed for that is strong alcohol which here in NZ there isn't any Everclear alternative. I guess rosin could be used in a tincture to make a nice concentrated too.
yes look into rosin presses as well as centrifuges, for around $650 u will be able to extract terps, cbd and thc its really cool. looking into centrifuges, but cant find a way to get that one past the wife know how expensive one piece of unnecessary equipment is lol. rosin press was pretty cheap n simple. Could you infuse decarboxalized rosin with coconut oil or vegetable glycerine for consumption?

Attachments

• 20200415_131330.jpg
    20200415_131330.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 20200415_131348.jpg
    20200415_131348.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 43
Whats good everyone new here, been seeing some good advice and grows going on. Just an average guy with a full time job and no kids and a wife. I've been growing on n off for a lil over 12 years doing outdoor, but primarily indoors. Over the last 3 years or so I've only ran outdoor grows, but recently got a 4x4 tent setup with a 6" inline exhaust fan and a 4" intake running passive air. Almost done with the first run and very close to have the tent dialed in to a finely tuned machine.
I started with hydro n did the Dutch bucket system, dwc etc with both bad and good results. Ever since I moved over to soil, I haven't looked back theres just no comparison in flavor. since doing soil I am venturing into making my own amendments FPJs, banana peel teas etc. and like the results. In all basically just coming up with a system that flows with limited stress and maximum pressure, if you catch my drift.
hope everyone is doing well one love, here's some pics of my current going into week 5 of flower CBD High Tide.
Yo whaddup

thanks you, hopefully I can manage the oncoming heat. I have a lil system set up with the ac that should work well.
could you post a picture of that setup. The heat in my tent got to very high level and i am trying to see what i can put together for this not to happen again. link in my signature.

Back
Top Bottom