What's in your grow box?

Jonwayne

I'm looking to compare and contrast set ups in this thread, as I am fairly new to this game.

I'm currently running 2-65 wat 3500k, 4-23 watt 2700k in my flower box, with 2- 4 inch fans, one pulling one pushing. And a temp/humidy gauge... 1-3 plants avg.

VEG Box: 4-23 watt 6500k bulbs, 4 inch fan over 3-6 plants in veg, also monitoring temp/humidy there also

Please share what your running, always interesting to see what the next guy is doin.
And if you can improve or give advice on how to make my current light set up, be my guest, As I am always open to advice. Not been doin this very long, I learn something everyday on here!

:JONWAYNE

I had the mind set when I started this that it would be nothing, considering Ive grew outdoor for almost 10 years!
Nope, I don't jack about indoor nothing like growing outside. I'm just trying to find and take in all the knowledge
I can from you experienced growers. I feel like a 14 year old with a baby here haha and yes thanks bud, Ive been following a few grows similer to mine... if and when I have a successful grow. (And I will or die) any recommendations on places to order hybrid auto seeds from? I've heard of people getting in trouble, getting robbed and never receive there shipment.

I had the mind set when I started this that it would be nothing, considering Ive grew outdoor for almost 10 years!
Nope, I don't jack about indoor nothing like growing outside. I'm just trying to find and take in all the knowledge
I can from you experienced growers. I feel like a 14 year old with a baby here haha and yes thanks bud, Ive been following a few grows similer to mine... if and when I have a successful grow. (And I will or die) any recommendations on places to order hybrid auto seeds from? I've heard of people getting in trouble, getting robbed and never receive there shipment.

Here you can find the 420Magazine Sponsores ... Herbieseeds etc .. 420 Sponsors

Veg tent is 60cm by 60 cm by 160cm with a 125w 6500k cfl & reflector/hood, running with a 4" extraction fan with passive vents.

Flowering tent is 90 cm by 90 cm by 180cm with a 400w Hps, digi ballast, carbon filter with a twin speed 5" extraction fan with passive vents & i do run a dehumidifier from mid flowering to control RH during lights off where i get a RH spike to prevent bud rot.

Anyone run cfl/led mix? In the seedling stage I had a multi spectrum blue/red led mixed in with my cfls but didn have it in long enough to really know if it helped or hurt my grow. Is there any perks to having a led on top of cfls?

What kind of spikes do you get during dark? I'm not in flowering yet, but mine is running pretty high while in veg in the dark and I'll probably have to run a dehumidifier. Curious to what size dehumidifier I'll need for my situation.

Back
Top Bottom