Scrog question?

Fantastic ! Thanks for that. I have some chicken wire lurking about the garage, I will make a frame as others have done and pop it over the girls when they are ready. Really appreciate the info, great as always.

Fantastic ! Thanks for that. I have some chicken wire lurking about the garage, I will make a frame as others have done and pop it over the girls when they are ready. Really appreciate the info, great as always.

If you grow in a tent like I do you don't need a frame. Just zip tie it to the corners. It's adjustable too :)

I am using a 1m x 1m x 2m Tent, great idea to use the frame of the tent. As you say, its adjustable too. More great advice - I love this place. I have picked up so much good stuff in a few weeks, its made a big difference already.

I am using a 1m x 1m x 2m Tent, great idea to use the frame of the tent. As you say, its adjustable too. More great advice - I love this place. I have picked up so much good stuff in a few weeks, its made a big difference already.

I did months of research on here and YouTube before I started growing :) and I'm still learning

I did the same. I read a ton of assorted grow journals and worked out what I would need to get going. I am on a tight budget, but saw a lot of others in the same boat who are getting great results. I trawled ebay looking for the best deals and managed to get some great stuff. Its a steep learning curve and I really enjoyed reading peoples ideas and advice, I also like the easy attitude, there are very few conflicts and people show each other respect and courtesy, which is very refreshing. Thanks again.

I did the same. I read a ton of assorted grow journals and worked out what I would need to get going. I am on a tight budget, but saw a lot of others in the same boat who are getting great results. I trawled ebay looking for the best deals and managed to get some great stuff. Its a steep learning curve and I really enjoyed reading peoples ideas and advice, I also like the easy attitude, there are very few conflicts and people show each other respect and courtesy, which is very refreshing. Thanks again.

Most of the times, in the months that I've been here I've only ran into one bad person. Happy growing :)

I just got here and already have some guy arguing with me about things he read online because I said something I know to be true from experience. My experience doesn't always mesh with something someone wrote on a grow website. I just give people what I know to be true and people be like, nuh uh science said every action falls uphill, I read it on the interweb...

I did months of research on here and YouTube before I started growing :) and I'm still learning
Me as well ... Also a good read is "Ed Rosenthals: Marijuana grow guide" .
But this place is like being in school again but this time I actually want to be there learning

I tried to do a scrog, but i think my problem was with using clones that a few deficencies, i am planning on trying again after my current grows finished.
IMG_20170629_192205.jpg
IMG_20170802_144945.jpg
IMG_20170802_145008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom