What's needed and how to start a harvest cycle

Alternating flower times.

If same strain, pretty easy if u know the flowering time

Alternating it by a month, would give you a harvest, eventually, every month, or whatever time frame you pick
But it will require space and plants

Well

If you haven't grown it before, yer guessing on real flowering time

But if you harvest a plant or two, every 3 months, get 4+ OZ, which is an easy harvest amount, yer good for your wanted amount per month

Then strain isn't relevant really, just space and number of plants

Well

But if you harvest a plant or two, every 3 months, get 4+ OZ, which is an easy harvest amount, yer good for your wanted amount per month

Ive got a few oz under my belt lol. Really need to change my name

Well

How much light and space are you talking about.

I was kinda thinking sog with 8 clones about 2 weeks old b4 they are put into flower. Staggering every 2 plants by two weeks. Harvesting 2 plants every 2 weeks. With a goal of 15g per plant.
2x2 tent for mother and a 4x4 tent for flower with 3 600w led or one1000w led. Maybe even one the dual tents. Also thinking hydro would save on space.

Sorry for the weird way explaining my idea. "ADD" kicking my butt today

When you say 550 for lighting is the 550w?
I am not entirely sure what you are referring to but assume it to be HLG 550 V2 . I believe I accurately matched the HLG output. Draw for my lights from the wall was 610 or so if I recall. Unless someone with an HLG550 can confirm their draw I won't know for sure.

I am not entirely sure what you are referring to but assume it to be HLG 550 V2 . I believe I accurately matched the HLG output. Draw for my lights from the wall was 610 or so if I recall. Unless someone with an HLG550 can confirm their draw I won't know for sure.
As i finally found it said equivalent to 1000w hid.

Back
Top Bottom