Whats next

akizzil

420 Member
I'm a big fan of nirvana seeds. they're cheap n reliable. I've tried w. widow,blue mystic, n master kush n loved em all, nothing like a fresh nug! I have a small grow box, so a small bushy beast is what I'm looking for. so i was wondering if anybody has any ideas on what I should try next? you know I want what everyone else wants, yield, taste, n smell. anyone have any suggestions?

I looked at the greenhouse listings on nirvana and didn't find any trainwreck? n that purple wreck sounds good n naver heard that breeder before. guess I gota get out more. what about big bud? it any good?

I looked at the greenhouse listings on nirvana and didn't find any trainwreck? n that purple wreck sounds good but naver heard that breeder before. guess I gota get out more. what about big bud? it any good?

well the only internet access I have is my fucked up smartphone!? n it won't let me go everywhere id like to. so of course I couldn't order from greenhouse. so I kinda do have to order from nirvana. so if anyone can give me some advice on what to get from them would be very helpful. I was lookin at papya n big bud???

well guys I think I'm gonna go with the white widow. outa the 5 strains I've got from nirvana, it was definitly the best. so if anyone has some hints on what this strain likes that would be helpful. ill be usein fox farm ocean forest soil with the fox farm nutes. seem to work pretty good for me.

wow that's strange. all day I been reading, n my next question was gonna be. what do you guys think would be better? white widow or white rhino? cuz I see the rhino is shorter flower time and more indica. which would work better for me. I think

I have never grown or tried White Widow ( that I know of), the Rhino was a pleasure to grow and to smoke.. I will give White Widow a try one of these days...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom