what's up.from sc

biggro821

just wanted to say hi and introduce myself...i wish sc was a mmj state cuz my f***ing back is killing me...like always and i wish i could grow some legal mj in my yard w/o a hassle...

biggro

HELLO biggro821,:welcome:to 420Mag and MMJ can be legal in SC very soon! We at 420Mag are here to spread information, and knowledge, worldwide about all things Cannabis! The information you learn here will assist you in preparing for the day when MMJ is legal in your State so you will be ready to grow, grow, GROW your own meds and share them with others! There is no fee, nor tax, for this wonderful learning experience it is all free for you to learn at your leisure so drop back in and tell us how you've been doing. Let me suggest you :surf:the Grow Journals - 420 Magazine I can provide some links to fantastic grows with Top Shelf members who will be happy you dropped in to say hello and ask questions. So now that you've climbed aboard:surf: these links:
The VipersNest Continuous
Kush DWC grow
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana
Let's grow some Weed!
and make some cool friends.

Hello my friend and :welcome: to 420. One day, we ALL hope to be able to plant the Cannabis seed anywhere we like. Intil then please enjoy what we have here, Great information, Great people, a happy, high Family. You see all the links Brother Wingman580 provided, please consider a indoor garden for your Meds. 420 can help take the guessing out and supply you with all the know-how. Keep it in mind when you :surf: the forums. We will be looking for you there, ok?.... Later. :joint: :peace:
:nomo:

Hi biggro, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you joined us. If you should decide to do an indoor grow, please put safety precautiqns first. Your state government will see you as an outlaw. Stay safe. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom