What's up people

BlueSkye

Thought I finally introduce myself and say hello. I've been around the site for awhile but have yet to post anything. I've just been soaking up all the info you guys have to offer. I must say, it's help alot already. I believe I have found a life long passion in growing for my personal needs. It is all very interesting and satisfying. I have a long way to go and a lot to learn but I'll get there one day. The journey is half the fun right. Take care people and maybe I'll see you around

Thought I finally introduce myself and say hello. I've been around the site for awhile but have yet to post anything. I've just been soaking up all the info you guys have to offer. I must say, it's help alot already. I believe I have found a life long passion in growing for my personal needs. It is all very interesting and satisfying. I have a long way to go and a lot to learn but I'll get there one day. The journey is half the fun right. Take care people and maybe I'll see you around

Welcome. Start a journal. That is the best way to learn. People here are more then happy to help with all sorts of grow issues. ;):peace:

Back
Top Bottom