Whats wrong with this girl?

Memnos

420 Member
Not sure what's wrong with this girl. Day 64. Too many bud sites? She gets plenty of nutes. Maybe nutrient lockout? She's still growing taller, the buds just aren't getting any bigger. She smells phenomenal. This was a seed from the free seeds from justcannabisseeds. I planted 8 total. 4 were males, then this auto, an 3 photos I just flipped last week. I would appreciate any insight.

20210408_083956.jpg

20210408_083942.jpg

20210408_083932.jpg

Not sure what's wrong with this girl. Day 64. Too many bud sites? She gets plenty of nutes. Maybe nutrient lockout? She's still growing taller, the buds just aren't getting any bigger. She smells phenomenal. This was a seed from the free seeds from justcannabisseeds. I planted 8 total. 4 were males, then this auto, an 3 photos I just flipped last week. I would appreciate any insight.
Hi @Memnos and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
The joys of free seeds! It looks to me that you have a sativa dominate here, and one that is going to be a long runner. Day 64 means you are maybe 20-30 days into bloom, and that is what the buds look like to me... 3-4 week old buds. I also suspect this will be a long running sativa, maybe going as long as 12 weeks in bloom, so you still have at least a couple of months to go before this one gets done. Be patient and ride it out, the smoke should be well worth the extra time. I am sure next time you go to buy seeds, you will concentrate on some 6-7 week bloom plants so you can get through this process much quicker.

I'm fine with the time but she started flowering when the light schedule was still 20/4. So I thought it was an auto.

As @Emylia says. I have a sativa dominant variety that is doing something very similar. She is very slooooow, at flowering, however, she is getting there. Yours looks like it's on it's way. Some of these Sativa varieties can take up to 16 weeks.

Cool. She smells amazing! I'm good with her taking her time. I was just afraid she had stalled or something because the colas didn't seem to be filling in.

Back
Top Bottom