Whats your favorite kind of cigarrillo or wrap to roll blunts with?

i'm going to go out and buy more tomorrow...

gona get a varied selection

get back to ya guys :D

"hit you up" with some reviews

hehe

yeah i agree with the one who said that da bomb blunt wraps always come apart at the end. me and my friend bought like 14 packages of da bomb blunt wraps, since they are only 1 dollar for 2 packages at the headshop in my town and there are 2 per each package. great deal if you ask me...

I hate smoking blunts.

I always die and have a flash back of my life so far.

Its terrifying.

But when I do, I have to do "create-a-blunt" because I cant roll them

(cut it down, use a roller..then you have a joint sized blunt. its fun sometimes)

My fav. would have to be either Peach phillies or Wet Mango wraps...

decent

Peach Optimo is always #1 on my list as far as cigarillos go
if I get tired of Optimos I go with a grape swisher

As for wraps well, wraps suck but KingPin's are the best hands down

I love Platinum wraps, mainly wet cherry flavored :smokin3:

Blunts wraps-Royals,Swishers, but phillies are nice ta...
Flavors-Watermelon,Blueberry,Sour Apple,Peach tha most, but almost any flavor iz good..

I think i'm going to switch over to Optimos.Been using straight grape swishers lately.

How are Dutch Masters?I never rolled a dutch

I think i'm going to switch over to Optimos.Been using straight grape swishers lately.

How are Dutch Masters?I never rolled a dutch

That is My 1st Choice Before Everything It's Great Depending On how You Roll If you UnRavvel The Leaf it's The Easiest Which Is My Way....or You Can Break It Down.....1

^Does it really make a difference?I never really did get why they do that

I hate optimos because they taste bad and theyre always brittle as hell which is annoying. Dutchmasters are ok once in awhile but they always break too. I usually use wraps but if i HAVE to gut a cigar i use white owls.

King Pin Maple Syrup blunt tubes
OR
Anything Platinum Series.. Berries is yummy. but there are a ton more.. i also find (as a retailer) they last the longest when it comes to shelf life.

Back
Top Bottom