What's your favorite...joint, blunt, pipe, bubbler, bong, or vaporizer..and Why?

Just depends on my situation, mood and who I'm smoking with. I love smoking personal joints, love my bubbler and roor and the volcano when I have time to just sit inside and chill. It's hard to narrow it down to one :grinjoint:

Yeah...I hear ya man. Sometimes it all depends on your mood and where you are at. The environment around you makes a huge difference. Or if your with a crowd or not.:peace:

when there is absolutely nothing else i have been known to rock a middle school pipe.(soda can) i kinda like doing it once in a while, takes me back.........

I live in an apartment for about a month right now so its nothing but blunts for me when i go and drive somewhere. When I have my own place its always nice to just sit back with the bong and light it whenever i want to.

Many ways are good but for daily use I carry a 'box'.
It has a aluminum 'batt' which is painted to look like a regular cigarette. I use it several* times a day getting one to 3 good hits per load. I don't get blown out often but stay more evenly medicated through the whole day. My box is a little larger than others but it fits in my back pocket. One compartment for weed, the other for the batt. Some have lids that slide or twist off, mine has a little magnet in the box and one in the hinged lid.

On the bottom of mine is burned 'KBBOX'

After reading a little this morning I'll be experimenting with old burned out light bulbs soon!
My buddy has a vape but the time it takes plus what it cost makes me :rollingeyes:

Use one of the clear bulbs OP - don't mess w/ cleaning that frosted chemical finish out of a standard bulb. I think the clear bulbs can be bought new for a few bucks a pair.

Concur with many.
Have to bump WC on the Silver Surfer vape, I love mine.
A quick glass bowl hit also soothes the passion.
The community pass around on any method from Apple's to blunts.

I think my recent purchase of my 18" Rasta themed roor is my favorite thing to toke on, and i've been enjoying my friends bubbler a lot too :) Every once in a while i just get the urge to roll something though, whether it be a joint or a blunt! I would say vaporizer for obvious reasons but i havent owned one yet.

Definetaly would have to say my roor is my favorite way to toke it up. :roorrip:

The mini bubbler has been getting lots of love since the bong is in another state!

Can't forget steamrollers, they always get me wayyy stoned:grinjoint:

Idk. I like my rolled blunts and my newly purchased bong. Hard decision. I guess my bong is better, the fact it's better for you and slider bongs are the shit!

i personally love blunts.. love to roll em, smell em, and smoke em...
but when i dont have enough herb for a blunt i go with a bong..
:]

Joint. I love the grinding, the grooming, the ritual of rolling...

It's very zen, and puts me in the right state of mind.

I like my bubbler... If I ever find something to put into it.

Lady

Aussie's, anyone know where to get a vape online or through a store, by the sounds of it I would love to try one. at the moment I love my bong but a J never goes astray

Back
Top Bottom